Now Foods, C-1000, with Rose Hips & Bioflavonoids, 250 Tablets

Vitamin C, Can't Do Without It!

Posted by Reviewer2925093 on Oct 18, 2009

Vitamin C is for your whole body. It takes care of you when you have a cold,and many other problems, even used in cnacer treatments. This product is good because it is easy to swollow. I like the shape of the tablets.

I love it very very much

Posted by Miniiessy on Jul 24, 2012

This is one of the best Vitamin C that I ever eat. It is very good price. Reduce allergies and colds significantly. It also keeps my gums healthy. People with lack of Vitamin C often develop black, swollen gums otherwise known as scurvy. I take one tablet per day. I love it too much.

Vitamin C with Bioflavanoids and Rose Hips Guarantees absorption.

Posted by affinitywellness on Apr 11, 2012

This great product packs a punch with rose-hips and bioflavanoids to enhance absorption and utilisation in the body. Personally I need to take in high doses of vitamin C due to a fructose malabsorption issue which leaves me with a limited number of fruits and vegetables that I can actually consume. I suffered from scurvy as a child due to this issue. Getting my vitamin C in a 1000 dose daily is great, it's just the right amount and whilst the tablets are probably bigger than I'd like there doesn't seem to be any other product with the bioflavanoid and rose-hips support that this one provides, it also contains no sugars so a sensitive system like mine can handle it. Now Foods is one of the cheaper brands so you definitely get a load of bang for your buck! I haven't been ill with and cold or flu since taking this product and I personally have used it for over a year.

Excellent & easy to swallow!

Posted by Reviewer1772233 on Jun 09, 2009

Although this C-1000 tablet is rather large, it is not difficult to swallow. I have less colds, sinus infections, etc. when I take this product.

keeps me healthy

Posted by Reviewer1867800 on Oct 22, 2009

have avoided the flu in spite of everyone around me having it