Vitamin C, Can't Do Without It!

Posted by Reviewer2925093 on Oct 18, 2009

Vitamin C is for your whole body. It takes care of you when you have a cold,and many other problems, even used in cnacer treatments. This product is good because it is easy to swollow. I like the shape of the tablets.

I love it very very much

Posted by Miniiessy on Jul 24, 2012

This is one of the best Vitamin C that I ever eat. It is very good price. Reduce allergies and colds significantly. It also keeps my gums healthy. People with lack of Vitamin C often develop black, swollen gums otherwise known as scurvy. I take one tablet per day. I love it too much.

Vitamin C with Bioflavanoids and Rose Hips Guarantees absorption.

Posted by affinitywellness on Apr 11, 2012

This great product packs a punch with rose-hips and bioflavanoids to enhance absorption and utilisation in the body. Personally I need to take in high doses of vitamin C due to a fructose malabsorption issue which leaves me with a limited number of fruits and vegetables that I can actually consume. I suffered from scurvy as a child due to this issue. Getting my vitamin C in a 1000 dose daily is great, it's just the right amount and whilst the tablets are probably bigger than I'd like there doesn't seem to be any other product with the bioflavanoid and rose-hips support that this one provides, it also contains no sugars so a sensitive system like mine can handle it. Now Foods is one of the cheaper brands so you definitely get a load of bang for your buck! I haven't been ill with and cold or flu since taking this product and I personally have used it for over a year.

Good quality and low price.

Posted by supplementknowledge on Jun 23, 2015

I use Vitamin C all year round to reduce risk of getting a cold, for its antioxidant properties and as absorption enhancer with my joint protection stack (glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM) or with zinc or iron.I prefer Now Foods, C-1000, with Rose Hips & Bioflavonoids, 250 Tablets because it is blended with Rose Hips and Bioflavonoids, which enhance absorption of vitamin C and because it has very good price. I use one or two tablets per day. Easy to swallow tablets. For more reviews click on my username! Let me know if this review was helpful by pressing the 'yes' button.

Excellent & easy to swallow!

Posted by Reviewer1772233 on Jun 09, 2009

Although this C-1000 tablet is rather large, it is not difficult to swallow. I have less colds, sinus infections, etc. when I take this product.

Fine

Posted by Reviewer1118118 on Nov 24, 2009

These are fine, a little big, but still easy enough to swallow.

Now Products

Posted by Reviewer2000362 on Mar 25, 2007

The Now products are allergy-friendly and always a competetive price. This Vitamin C has bioflavanoids and rose hips, so I don't need to buy those separately!

Happy customer.

Posted by Reviewer2638598 on Jan 26, 2008

Nice to have on hand in helping in prevent colds, or if you notice that your just starting to get the symptoms. That seems to help us.

Rick Nelson

Posted by Reviewer1257832 on May 14, 2008

C-1000 has been real good for me. Ever since I've been taking these I have not had bronchitis which I used to get 2 to 3 times a year. A real good boost for the imune system. GREAT PRODUCT.

C-1000 (Now Foods)

Posted by Reviewer2036525 on Jan 20, 2009

I have used this brand of C of several years now. I often take 2 before eating out to prevent a reaction from the foods eaten.