Vitamin C, Can't Do Without It!

Posted by Reviewer2925093 on Oct 18, 2009

Vitamin C is for your whole body. It takes care of you when you have a cold,and many other problems, even used in cnacer treatments. This product is good because it is easy to swollow. I like the shape of the tablets.

Good quality and low price.

Posted by supplementknowledge on Jun 23, 2015

I use Vitamin C all year round to reduce risk of getting a cold, for its antioxidant properties and as absorption enhancer with my joint protection stack (glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM) or with zinc or iron.I prefer Now Foods, C-1000, with Rose Hips & Bioflavonoids, 250 Tablets because it is blended with Rose Hips and Bioflavonoids, which enhance absorption of vitamin C and because it has very good price. I use one or two tablets per day. Easy to swallow tablets. For more reviews click on my username! Let me know if this review was helpful by pressing the 'yes' button.

I love it very very much

Posted by Miniiessy on Jul 24, 2012

This is one of the best Vitamin C that I ever eat. It is very good price. Reduce allergies and colds significantly. It also keeps my gums healthy. People with lack of Vitamin C often develop black, swollen gums otherwise known as scurvy. I take one tablet per day. I love it too much.

Vitamin C with Bioflavanoids and Rose Hips Guarantees absorption.

Posted by affinitywellness on Apr 11, 2012

This great product packs a punch with rose-hips and bioflavanoids to enhance absorption and utilisation in the body. Personally I need to take in high doses of vitamin C due to a fructose malabsorption issue which leaves me with a limited number of fruits and vegetables that I can actually consume. I suffered from scurvy as a child due to this issue. Getting my vitamin C in a 1000 dose daily is great, it's just the right amount and whilst the tablets are probably bigger than I'd like there doesn't seem to be any other product with the bioflavanoid and rose-hips support that this one provides, it also contains no sugars so a sensitive system like mine can handle it. Now Foods is one of the cheaper brands so you definitely get a load of bang for your buck! I haven't been ill with and cold or flu since taking this product and I personally have used it for over a year.

Excellent & easy to swallow!

Posted by Reviewer1772233 on Jun 09, 2009

Although this C-1000 tablet is rather large, it is not difficult to swallow. I have less colds, sinus infections, etc. when I take this product.

A really good, high dose, instant release C

Posted by ReaCovery on Nov 20, 2015

If I wasn't now taking sustained release vitamin C I would still be taking this one. Vitamin C is water soluble and is excreted from the body within 2 - 3 hours. Its also doubtful that the entire 1000mg of the tablet actually gets absorbed. So to keep the level of vitamin C in the body stable through the day, these need to be taken more often and perhaps broken in half. I take vitamin C for its potential to lower cortisol along with its immune enhancing properties, so I need to keep it stable in my blood. For anyone else, these are probably great, I give them to my daughter. She is young and much more healthy than me.

The Best Vitamin C Ever!

Posted by 5133608655797381234 on Oct 29, 2013

Greeting from Malaysai! We love this product with all of our heart. Thanks NOW FOODS!

Seems good

Posted by Sandra on Jul 23, 2015

No stomach pains or after taste

ไม่เป็นหวัด และ ทำให้ผิวสวยขึ้น

Posted by vitaminusaiHerb on May 30, 2015

ตัวนี้ต้องทานอยู่เสมอค่ะ เพราะปกติเป็นหวัดบ่อยมาก แต่พอเจอวิตามินซี now foods หวัดไม่ค่อยเป็นแล้วค่ะ ผ่านมา 2ปี เป็นหวัดเพียงครั้งเดียว เยี่ยมมากกกค่ะ และผิวหน้าดีขึ้นค่ะจากที่ผิวหน้าเคยเป็นสิว :)

Feel the power

Posted by alexandre on Jul 21, 2012

Easy to take and pure vitamin c pills. Excellent price. Rose hips give an extra to this wonderful product.