terrible

Posted by Reviewer1868258 on Sep 15, 2010

This one does not work for me. I have been trying several different calcium supplements out there, because my stomach is very sensitive to almost any kind of calcium. This one is the worst! As soon as I took it my stomach was on fire, it gave me severe acid reflux and I could not even vomit it to have some relieve. It might work for you though!

calcium citrate powder

Posted by Reviewer2819736 on Oct 10, 2008

I like this because it doesn't have any other ingredients in it. I don't necessarily like using a powder form of Calcium but I prefer it to tablets and the caplets all had some other ingredient that I'm allergic to.

Marylo

Posted by Reviewer1649244 on Jan 27, 2009

Large amount of calcium in a small amount. Good to put in smoothies. A little chalky and gritty though.

Now Foods, Calcium Citrate Powder

Posted by Reviewer1083504 on Oct 28, 2008

an excellent way to take a calcium supplement without pills or capsules. Dissolves instantly

Works in smoothies

Posted by Reviewer1259171 on Dec 19, 2007

I have a hiatial hernia and can't swallow pills, so I am very grateful for the powders NOW provides. Since I can't know the reliability of the different companies, I trust iHerb not to sell me anything of low quality.

Now Foods product bottle caps

Posted by Reviewer1705489 on Dec 22, 2008

I am not satisfied with the caps on these Now products containers. The caps often have sharp edges and sometimes they are very tight so that I often have to use a spoon to get them opened. Some caps are much tighter than others (typical of mass produced articles). I will not buy any more of them. SwansonVitamins have simple traditional screw cap bottles that work extremely well and are very easy to open and close. As a temporary measure I am pouring the contents of the Now bottles into the Swanson containers. I don't doubt the quality of the Now container contents.

calcium citrate powder

Posted by Reviewer3173464 on Jun 13, 2008

This is the only site I could find this product. I like this brand because it gives me the pure calcium citrate powder without any citric acid or other additives. It tastes better and saves me $$!

Does the Job Well

Posted by Reviewer2580814 on Mar 27, 2008

This is a fine, bio-available calcium. I use 2 tsp. (I need a lot), four times per day (between meals). I take it together with Dr's Best magnesium, vitamin A (from fish liver oil), and vitamin D (cholecalciferol).

Calcium nothing else

Posted by Reviewer2427281 on Oct 14, 2008

Best thing I like is that there are no additives.

Now Foods, Calcium Citrate Powder, 8 oz.

Posted by Reviewer1947628 on Jan 19, 2010

They do not call it "New and Improved", but that's what I call it. This powder is finer than the last one was, and mixes much more smoothly into foods.