Good for weight loss!

Posted by Reviewer1089617 on Oct 17, 2012

Good for weight loss!

Ca citrate powder

Posted by Reviewer1374199 on Aug 30, 2009

Great product for the money. Most absorbable form without additives!

Excellent value

Posted by Reviewer1315766 on Apr 07, 2010

Good product

Calcium Citrate

Posted by Sprinkles on Apr 08, 2010

Calcium Citrate is an alkalinizing form of calcium, best for people who have a too-acid pH, to bring them into a more normal state. (You can find out what type of person you are by taking the Metabolic Typing test.) Calcium is needed by Protein Types, both parasympathetic dominants and fast oxidizers; however, fast oxidizers need an alkaline form of calcium, such as calcium citrate, and parasympathetic dominants need an acidifying form of calcium (which my husband needs, and I am having an extremely hard time finding!). This particular Now Foods calcium is great. I thought before I tried it that it would taste really chalky and horrible, being a powder, and also that it may not want to dissolve in water, but neither was true! In actuality, I look forward to taking this calcium! It actually tastes YUMMY to me (unsure of if this is a sign that I really needed it) and in addition, you just put the powder in some water, give it a twirl with the spoon, and voila! it's all dissolved! Couldn't be easier to take, and it's the right form of calcium for me. This will definitely be my preferred brand and type of calcium from now on.

easy

Posted by Reviewer1450757 on Jan 10, 2012

easy to add to diet, added to drinks, pudings, soups, ect. good for the bones without knowing you are getting it.

seems fine to me

Posted by Reviewer1473868 on Sep 01, 2010

I take this calcium to supplement because I'm taking no milk, soymilk an no cheese at the moment. Seems fine to me. My doctor prescribed it and it's cheaper buying it from Iherb than from the Pharmacist.

good form, good price

Posted by Reviewer1476518 on Oct 21, 2010

This goes in my protein drink, and is good for my osteopenia.

Calcium Citrate

Posted by Reviewer1509588 on Nov 07, 2007

Awesome!!!

great

Posted by demonic-tree on Dec 11, 2012

i wish it would dissolve better. but i dont think it's a fault of NOW

very good

Posted by 5635181010010121921 on Jun 03, 2015

I use it a lot. In my morning shake as well in my childrens milk /they are on non diary diet/. I put some in pancakes and cakes as well just to add some more calsium in our diet. No taste at all. Great Product. I will continue to purchese it!