Now Foods, Calcium & Magnesium, 8 oz (227 g)

High Quality. Great Price! But need more VitaminD... ♥Visit my iherb page for special reduction and most recommended products

Posted by 4929503942000453154 From California on Jun 08, 2013

A great price for their formula composition. It contains highly absorbale forms of calcium and magnesium. The only downside is that this product does not contain enough Vitamin D. I take this calcium product with Healthy Origins VitaminD , it is at special price for a limited time, so this product is great. ♥Here are some hints to get special reduction and free products, in particular, YOUR ENTIRE FREE ORDERS from iherb. Visit my blog(from MyPage by clicking My Name above) to find out!

Perfect Duo

Posted by Reviewer3313462 From California on Apr 23, 2009

I love this product although I have found that the plain magnesium mixes much better than this duo. I use the plain and supplement with tablets of calcium citrate although I have to pay a higher price. My suggestion is to disolve this in hot water with lemon and stevia and drink right before bedtime! It works! and..by the way excellent for stool softening.

Yuck!

Posted by Reviewer1675634 From Colorado on Feb 19, 2009

I don't like this product at all. It is very hard to make it all dissolve in liquid and always leaves a gritty sludge at the bottom of the glass. The taste grosses me out too.

Great help with anxiety levels

Posted by Reviewer2721150 From New Zealand on Jul 14, 2009

I suffer from severe anxiety and have done for over 15 years. The calcium and magnesium together has a significant calming effect. This together with B vitamins is something that is a must for huge relief from anxiety and stress - It is a must have!

Second Order

Posted by Reviewer1281263 From Australia on Jun 16, 2011

Without this product I get heart palpitations and crazy legs! I used to use a very expensive all magnesium product I'd buy from my local health food store in Australia ($35-40) this is very good and much less.