Perfect Duo

Posted by Reviewer3313462 on Apr 23, 2009

I love this product although I have found that the plain magnesium mixes much better than this duo. I use the plain and supplement with tablets of calcium citrate although I have to pay a higher price. My suggestion is to disolve this in hot water with lemon and stevia and drink right before bedtime! It works! and..by the way excellent for stool softening.

Great help with anxiety levels

Posted by Reviewer2721150 on Jul 14, 2009

I suffer from severe anxiety and have done for over 15 years. The calcium and magnesium together has a significant calming effect. This together with B vitamins is something that is a must for huge relief from anxiety and stress - It is a must have!

Yuck!

Posted by Reviewer1675634 on Feb 19, 2009

I don't like this product at all. It is very hard to make it all dissolve in liquid and always leaves a gritty sludge at the bottom of the glass. The taste grosses me out too.

The worst calcium & magnesium powder I have buy.

Posted by Reviewer1097822 on Oct 24, 2008

I have used other brand calcium & magnesium powder,other brand powder over 80% dissolve but this NowFoods calcium & magnesium only about 20% dissolve leaving most of the powder at the bottom of the glass. I only drink one time. I will not purchase again. And I will black list of this product.

Marvellous--Tastes great in concentrated, icy juice

Posted by Reviewer3226516 on Sep 18, 2008

I researched various calcium/magnesium products in detail and decided to get this one due to high absorbability, chemical composition, and price. I found the perfect way to take this without having the problem of an undissolved, gritty, unpleasant residue. I stir one heaping teaspoon into ca. 1/2 cup of concentrated juice. Frozen juice tastes even better. It makes a thick, icy, tangy slush that tastes like a dessert. It is best to take this at lunch or dinner because the vitamin D requires a little fat to be utilized. Great Product!