Powder

Posted by Reviewer2137785 on Apr 26, 2010

This powder dissolves quite well as it is the citrate salt of calcium and magnesium.

Now Foods, Calcium & Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2572178 on Apr 20, 2010

Great stuff, doesn't taste bad at all, kinda like lemon in water.

Calcium and Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1955570 on Dec 27, 2009

This product isn't too bad and certainly well priced. However, I have found the Now Foods Magnesium Carbonate powder to work better with me. It is ashame they have discontinued it. This is good but I find I still get night cramps even after using it. I have no problems with the taste and usually mixx it with water or juice.

Easier to take than capsules

Posted by Reviewer1470019 on Dec 22, 2009

My stomach used to be bothered by takin calcium capsules. This powder form makes it a lot easier. The only thing is that the bottom of my glass will have left-over and I have to add more water to 'clean it up'. Not a big deal. Just end up having more water.

Whiners

Posted by Reviewer1315766 on Sep 23, 2009

I take it with my Now Foods Vit C Complex powder or the Twinlab C powder/formula. I just spoon a heaping teaspoon of the C followed with a quarter to a third teaspoon of the Cal/Mag/D right on my tongue together, yeah it's a mouthful, but I always have some water ready and just wash it down. It does have a slight exothermic effect (as mention by another reviewer), doesn't bother me though.

strong bones

Posted by Reviewer3035327 on Sep 21, 2009

good product.

Calcium & Magnesium powder

Posted by Reviewer1568906 on Sep 11, 2009

This product is very good. I've used another powder calcium/magnesium product that is in a smaller container so I tried this one instead. Here is the best way I learned from the other product to take this. Take 4 ounces of hot water and mix the dose amount in the hot water and stir really good. There is basically no taste....if you like you can add an ounce or two of juice but there really isn't any taste and I like this product very much. It does act as a good stool softener. I do take an additional calcium pill to be sure and get the amount of calcium for daily needs but none of the calcium magnesium products seems to have enough of the daily calcium need.

easy use

Posted by Reviewer2295151 on Jul 31, 2009

dissolves easily and doesn't need flavoring

Great help with anxiety levels

Posted by Reviewer2721150 on Jul 14, 2009

I suffer from severe anxiety and have done for over 15 years. The calcium and magnesium together has a significant calming effect. This together with B vitamins is something that is a must for huge relief from anxiety and stress - It is a must have!

Doesn't taste good

Posted by Reviewer1200539 on Apr 24, 2009

When mixed with water, it become exothermic, that is, gave off some heat. The powder does not dissolve 100%. It gave me lose stool when taking more than 5 gm.