No effect

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 23, 2012

This product didn't make me feel any better, so I have to say it had no effect at all. For candida-related problems I recommend saccharomyces boulardii -products. It's a probiotic that fights candida. It's better than other probiotics because it's actually yeast, not bacteria. It takes yeast to fight yeast!

Posted by ling76 on Jun 15, 2013

Tried it for a month, two caps a day.. The last two weeks I got more and more pain in stomach, it got really bad. When I stopped taking these the pain went away the same day. Did not notice any other effect.

Probably works well

Posted by Reviewer1955009 on Jul 20, 2013

But I had an allergic reaction to one of the ingredients. Maybe the walnut, not sure. Tight chest and couldn't breath. I will stick to the plain old capryllic acid from Now. That works great.

Too strong for me

Posted by Reviewer2746807 on Jul 15, 2012

Tried this for almost one month. Something in it was way too strong, gave me a terribly itchy scalp. Took about a day for it to leave my system, and my scalp went back to normal.

If you have a very sensitive stomoch, please do not take it.

Posted by Reviewer2823643 on Mar 15, 2011

After taking two capsules, I coun't sleep at all that night. There's pain all over my body. Very ouch! ++;

Didn't work - only harmed

Posted by Reviewer1199775 on Oct 10, 2011

I don't recommend this product. I took it for five weeks, believing in the idea of a die-off effect. But trust your senses, as it tastes terrible too.

Ouch

Posted by Reviewer2501613 on Jan 09, 2008

Not for people with sensitive stomachs. (Tried 1 capsule only). Otherwise, Now Foods brand is great.

Did not work

Posted by Reviewer1208215 on Oct 12, 2011

I finished the bottle but it was like sugar pills for me, I did not see any effect, except getting thirsty and constipated.

Ok !

Posted by devraaj21 on Apr 15, 2012

i wanted to buy this for my autistic son but the cap is very large and it have a strong smell , didnt give him the 2nd day but i start taking instead , i find it ok .

UGH!!!

Posted by Reviewer2506805 on Aug 08, 2012

These made me SO sick! I was in so much abdominal pain for days when first taking them and finally figured out that the pain could be connected to the "Candida Clear". I decided to stop taking them and sure enough the pain went away!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »