Keeps Candida under control.

Posted by Reviewer1235122 on Aug 15, 2009

I had a severe case of Candida all over my body. This helped to cure it and keeps it from coming back. Great product.

Good so far.

Posted by Reviewer2640028 on May 14, 2009

Only been taking it for a couple of weeks so far. But there is quite a noticeable difference in my body. I truly recommend it.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1328910 on Aug 27, 2009

Whenever I feel a yeast infection stirring in my gut (by the bumps on my hands!) I start the Candida Clear and it promptly takes care of it. Also use it as a preventative when respiratory ailments are making the rounds -- I believe it makes a difference.

Top class

Posted by Reviewer1726979 on Jan 14, 2010

A very good product to get rid of Candida which is the culprit in so many deficiencies and deceases of human beings. According to the natural medicine practitioners Candida is also is present in all types of cancer patients and may contribute to exhaust and already depletes immune system.

This stuff is GOLD FOR WEIGHT LOSS !

Posted by 5762343735493369956 on Feb 20, 2015

Take daily don't skip also Stay Nicely hydrated , cleanses gently toxins out , you'll feel the difference on 2nd day !

It works fast!

Posted by Reviewer2314859 on Apr 29, 2013

I was suspiscious that I had candida because my lips had little cuts on the sides and i had that awful, disgusting furry white tongue, so I decided to buy this and started taking once during the day and another one at night! And OMG the white is almost completely gone, I took 1 capsule twice a day, one during the day another one at night. I stopped taking it because my forehead was a little greasier than I like and it gave me a little bit of acne too, I guess because of the biotin in it. Even so, it's worth taking, I stopped taking for a few days and my forehead is back to normal but my tongue is almost completely healthy. I didn't experience any side effects aside from greasier skin and a little bit of acne. Keep in mind that i have acne prone skin and used to have cystic acne. If you never had acne you probably wont get any just from taking these. Oh, also, IMPORTANT: it tastes like OREGANO, but you don't keep tasting all day, just after you take it and here and there. Not bad. I imagine my tongue would look even better If I did the candida diet, but i love candy and cant stop eating it. Still im gonna try in the future taking this product and cutting out the sugar.

Candida

Posted by Reviewer2611820 on Dec 11, 2007

I have had fewer bouts of fungus infections since I started us it.

A good product

Posted by Reviewer1707719 on Dec 26, 2007

A very mild antifungal but very effective.

May not work for certain individuals

Posted by Reviewer1992767 on Aug 22, 2010

Unfortunately, I had an allergic reaction to this, so for those who are extra sensitive - this might not be for you. I'm one of those, and it wasn't for me.

Posted by ling76 on Jun 15, 2013

Tried it for a month, two caps a day.. The last two weeks I got more and more pain in stomach, it got really bad. When I stopped taking these the pain went away the same day. Did not notice any other effect.