Could possibly raise estrogen levels.

Posted by Reviewer2654585 on Apr 29, 2010

I did some extensive research on my hormones and came across some ingredients in this medication that could raise estrogen levels, which is one of the problems I am having. The oregano oil in it can effect your estrogen levels. I really want to take it because of the wonderful job it does to help with yeast control but cannot switch one problem for another.

Good so far.

Posted by Reviewer2640028 on May 14, 2009

Only been taking it for a couple of weeks so far. But there is quite a noticeable difference in my body. I truly recommend it.

This stuff is GOLD FOR WEIGHT LOSS !

Posted by 5762343735493369956 on Feb 20, 2015

Take daily don't skip also Stay Nicely hydrated , cleanses gently toxins out , you'll feel the difference on 2nd day !

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer3350872 on Nov 10, 2010

It was good for candida, I will order it again and also it helped my IBS

Top class

Posted by Reviewer1726979 on Jan 14, 2010

A very good product to get rid of Candida which is the culprit in so many deficiencies and deceases of human beings. According to the natural medicine practitioners Candida is also is present in all types of cancer patients and may contribute to exhaust and already depletes immune system.

Candida Clear

Posted by Reviewer1031727 on Dec 04, 2010

Very reasonably priced, EFFECTIVE cleanse. Especially good when living in a rainy climate where there are a lot of yeasts and fungi in the air. I believe I am seeing parasites leaving from my fecal matter, as well. Just remember, after cleansing, to replenish with a probotic.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1328910 on Aug 27, 2009

Whenever I feel a yeast infection stirring in my gut (by the bumps on my hands!) I start the Candida Clear and it promptly takes care of it. Also use it as a preventative when respiratory ailments are making the rounds -- I believe it makes a difference.

Great results!

Posted by Reviewer1108803 on Aug 15, 2010

This product really works! My systemic yeast infection was so bad I could not eat any carbs at all.I mean no fruit,potatoes,bread, pasta,and the list goes on. Now I can eat fruit and small amounts of starchy foods daily with no problems. Candida Clear in combination with oregano oil did the trick. I am not out of the woods yet but I am back to healthier eating finially. I just wish it came in a larger quantity.

A good product

Posted by Reviewer1707719 on Dec 26, 2007

A very mild antifungal but very effective.

May not work for certain individuals

Posted by Reviewer1992767 on Aug 22, 2010

Unfortunately, I had an allergic reaction to this, so for those who are extra sensitive - this might not be for you. I'm one of those, and it wasn't for me.