Now Foods, Caprylic Acid, 600 mg, 100 Softgels

Posted by 4880056707219465186 on Feb 03, 2016

I'm using this product against candida, and befor i was using it , I have use another company product that has smalest quntity of caprilic acid / I truly fill the good impresion of using that product and I feel it is very afactive

the best

Posted by 5067119457281927627 on Sep 21, 2015

the best for candida

Excellent

Posted by sunnycoco on Aug 05, 2015

Took this in combination with Oregano oil and a diet to fight of my Candida overgrowth which already went deep into my mucosa. Got good results after 6 weeks and will continue to take these pills for another month. Does anyone know how long they can be taken before taking a break?

Effective but strong die off

Posted by Basanga on Feb 11, 2015

Caprylic acid has been great for my candida overgrowth. So well in fact that even on one capsule the die-off is intense. But after pairing it with Chelated Molybdenum the symptoms have lessened greatly and I'm going to start taking the recommended 2 capsules a day. Be warned however: caprylic acid is strong on the intestines, especially if you have IBS or UC (like I have) or a similar autoimmune disorder. Make sure you have your condition under control before you start taking these, as it can flare up greatly if you're not careful. Highly recommend this! One of the essential supplements for treating candida.

did not do anything

Posted by 4942441131057668078 on Jan 25, 2015

placebo. waste of my money.

Works!

Posted by 4914116887331997861 on Jan 12, 2015

Greatly improved candida symptoms.

Good

Posted by 4812030678147626134 on Oct 22, 2014

Good

Worked (together with High Potency Serrapeptase)

Posted by 5461478078389654009 on Sep 30, 2014

I took this product together with serrapeptase against reoccurring yeast infections, itchy skin, vitilgo, proriasis. After 2 weeks I could notice changes in vitilgo spots, yeast infections disappeared and psoriasis got better. I can definately recommend this product.

Taking to Help Restore My Gut

Posted by 4757067475265113399 on Aug 26, 2014

Hi. I took this to help some dermatis that I got on my face. I'm pretty sure it came from a "bad" gut. I was eating a lot of sweets right before I got this. It is pretty much gone now. I think it was the combination of the caprylic acid, coconut oil, grapeseed oil (all to kill fungus) and then Florastor (which is a "good" yeast). It has all really helped and I can say that my HORRIBLE perioral dermatis is all cleared up. It took about a month, though. You have to stick with the program and cut down on sweets. I still ate a few, just not as many!

good product good pricing

Posted by Reviewer1781984 on Aug 19, 2014

I needed the acid to fight kandida, in the framework of a naturopathic menu, hope it worked