Very good!

Posted by 5539214246064069694 on Dec 27, 2014

It does work!

Unpleasant smell

Posted by 5068847565767021199 on May 11, 2014

Extremely unpleasant smell! Smell like some sort of chemical or plastic.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1841060 on Oct 17, 2013

I use this both to prevent constipation and to kill parasites. It works well for both purposes. Ideally the gel capsules should be put in the freezer, and be well frozen, before eaten, to maximize anti-parasitic properties (when frozen, they disintegrate further down in the intestines, where the parasites live). You need to take more than recommended, I take 7 frozen (or not frozen, if work or anything else makes avaliability of frozen ones difficult) 3 times a day, on an empty stomach (1 hour before breakfast/lunch/dinner).

Good Laxative

Posted by 5023350798184609005 on Aug 17, 2013

My stomach plays well after using Castor Oil several days.

Works as promised

Posted by 4765212946854075830 on Aug 07, 2013

For intestinal body cleanse, read description carefully.

cramps

Posted by Reviewer1794079 on Nov 22, 2012

all it gives is cramps. but the bowl movement is not any easier. enough said. (i broke the capsules & use them in skin care. at least that smells pleasant.)

Food in, Food out ;-)

Posted by Reviewer1883495 on Jun 25, 2012

This made me regular. I took it every night before going to bed for about a week and then felt I didn't need it. I took the advice of freezing the capsules to avoid any potential unpleasantness and that worked. Now every morning I'm regular and feel cleansed for the day.

We all like to take them

Posted by Reviewer2811337 on Feb 06, 2012

My whole family likes them. I take 2 every day as a healing stool softener. My son likes to take them when he's a little constipated. The little boy across the street likes to chew on them when he's constipated. His parents took a bottle from us once when he was totally plugged up during toilet training; it worked.

Great Consistent Product

Posted by Reviewer1752233 on Oct 07, 2011

Been using this w/ my clients for years - can't recommend it more hightly

Not good for laxative

Posted by Reviewer2646290 on Oct 02, 2011

Once I discovered that Now had castor oil capsules couldn't wait to try them since the liquid is very unpleasant to take. I give Now an A+ for effort, but if you are looking to use this as a laxative stick with the liquid form and don't waste your money. An adult serving of the liquid form is 1 to 4 tablespoons for laxative purposes. However, these capsules contain only 1/8 teaspoon each. I gave it two tries: 10 capsules at once and 1 tablespoon equivalent at once - came up with bupkis each time. One would probably have to consume the entire bottle (or almost) for laxative results. A more pleasant way to take the liquid: Take a tablespoon at a time mixed with 1T of lemon juice, quickly swallow while pinching the nose so you don't smell the castor oil - works like a charm; or mix the entire amount you want to take in a fruit smoothie and drink it down.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »