July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Certified Organic, Better Stevia, Extract Powder, 4 oz (113 g)

Reviews 1-star

VERY WEAK STEVIA! SO DISAPPOINTED!

Posted by TheSoulfulSpoon on Jun 19, 2013

I buy all of my supplements from NOW and I LOVE this company, but let me tell you something- this stevia disappointed me. I thought since it was a pure extract and organic that it couldn't be better, and boy was I wrong! I ordered after my favorite brand NuNaturals was out of stock. I love their white stevia powder. I thought this brand would be a perfect replacement, but it is so weak! I had to use twice as much as NuNaturals powder and it didn't even taste as sweet. Plus, it didn't dissolve as easily as NuNaturals does. I don't understand what the difference is, but there is one! Buy the liquid by Nunaturals and save your money. This stuff is a waste of money and I'm so disappointed:( I still love iHerb though!:)

i did not like it