Best-tasting Stevia I've ever had

Posted by 5743354080473897819 on Jul 11, 2015

This is my favourite stevia product and one I've purchased quite a few times. I haven't been able to find a stevia product in our supermarkets in Australia that isn't packed with other fillers and sweeteners. Some of them are only 0.5% stevia and yet say "stevia" on the label. Perhaps they should say "maltodextrin" on the labels instead since that is usually the main ingredient. It takes about a pinch or two of this stevia to sweeten a cup of tea, and the taste is very good with no bitterness. Highly recommended.

Stevia like it should be

Posted by 5348088783948325387 on May 18, 2015

Stevia has never been one of my favorites: bitter, a licorice-like aftertaste, and did I mention bitter? Well, this stuff rocks. It sweetens cleanly, with no bitterness or anise aftertase, and a little goes a long way.

Satisfied

Posted by 5514947475628790806 on May 06, 2015

Happy about the product, taste and the fact that it is pure stevia without other additives. Would certainly buy again.

Best tasting stevia!

Posted by Reviewer1790912 on May 01, 2015

We have tried many brands of stevia. This one taste the best. My wife does not like stevia. But, she likes this one. This is the one we will be using from "Now" on. This is a big bottle and will last a long time which is a great value. It is a perfect size for us because we use this in almost everything... drinks, baking, cooking, etc. It really makes everything taste better. Just remember to use a little, that is all you need. If stevia is used too much, its taste can be overpowering although this one is very forgiving.

Wonderful!

Posted by 5273168023097463292 on Apr 16, 2015

This is the first stevia I did not find to have a terrible aftertaste. This my main sweetener now, using it in tea, on berries, in chocolate and so on. It might take some time to get used to the taste, and when you do it will probably taste much more like sugar than it does in the beginning. Will keep buying.

Look no further

Posted by Reviewer2375510 on Mar 18, 2015

If you're looking for a Stevia that (a) has no bitter aftertaste and (b) doesn't require a teaspoon to sweeten a cup of coffee, look no further. I bought a 4 oz. jar, and at the rate I'm using it I probably won't need to order more until the turn of the next century. I'm exaggerating a bit, but you really have to be careful not to use too much of this or it will be *too* sweet: I have a set of sort of novelty measuring spoons labeled "dash," "pinch," and "smidgen" (in descending order of size), and a smidgen is too much for a typical cup of coffee. It's hard to measure correctly, but it looks like a smidgen is between 1/20 and 1/24 of a teaspoon: it takes 5-6 of them to fill a 1/4 tsp. measuring spoon. It does have a lingering flavor, particularly if you overdo it, but it's sweet-ish, not bitter. Given the fact that it's 100% stevia, with no fillers, Maltodextrin, and therefore really OK for diabetics, I'm fine with the lingering flavor and I've got my stevia going forward unless and until they stop making it.

I love this!

Posted by Reviewer1435217 on Mar 11, 2015

Great product, I love this! Highly recommend!

Tumbs up

Posted by 5411229174122610095 on Mar 10, 2015

GREAT taste. Small bottle but very strong. Deliverance was extremlly fast

Excellent product

Posted by 5227655335893165589 on Dec 10, 2014

This extract is a compete extract of all of the components of the stevia plant so it is better tasting than the other products. I also like that it is not full of the various fillers that the products in the grocery store have. With over 2,000 servings in the container, it is really much more economical this way which is a nice added benefit.

Dulce

Posted by 4969437031320694021 on Nov 17, 2014

Con poca cantidad endulza mucho

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »