very disappointed

Posted by Reviewer3249367 on Jan 25, 2009

very poor taste , you need to put a lot of to get tasty compare to the powder I bought before

A little goes a long way.

Posted by iJenNZ on Jul 17, 2012

It only rakes a few drops to give a pleasant sweet flavour with no after taste. I have never been able to tolerate using powdered stevia and after reading that liquid stevia was a safer product than the powder, I tried this product and was pleased to note that yes, I can tolerate the liquid form. Now I can sweeten food and drinks without the sugar spike :-) The only downside is the plastic dropper.

Great buy

Posted by Reviewer2670126 on Apr 02, 2009

I've used this product for years and this is good price. The organic, non-bitter stevia is my favorite.

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer3056530 on Feb 27, 2010

Really makes a wonderful lemonade without the glucose spike and calories of sugar Crystal

One of my favourites

Posted by Reviewer2041686 on Aug 02, 2011

I've tried a lot of stevias (from many different countries) and this would have to be my favourite unflavoured stevia. It has no weird bitter aftertaste and is the one I keep coming back to. I can't buy it in Australia, so I stock up when I visit the US or order it online.

Ok!

Posted by Reviewer2155353 on Sep 23, 2011

This product was good. Tasty and sweet enough.

Good Enough

Posted by 5613298564972892910 on Mar 26, 2015

I have used the Now Better Stevia regular and found it quite good, but my doc said get organic version and it is a bit more bitter. However, after using it three days, I got very used to the taste and don't even notice it. It's weird how when you incorporate bitter into your diet, you get used to it so easily. The Chinese think this is an important aspect of taste, so who am I to quibble?

Like it

Posted by Reviewer1336386 on Oct 17, 2012

Very convenient for drinks and doesn't seem to have any after taste.

Soooo Sweet.

Posted by Reviewer2841114 on Nov 04, 2012

I only use a few drops in addition to Xylitol in things to make them sweet. Really great for those who like sweet things, but don't want lots of carbs/refined sugar. Tiny tiny after-taste if you lick a drop on your hand. In foods, this after-taste is in my opinion entirely eliminated and undetectable.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer3050558 on Jun 20, 2013

My first liquid stevia. This is wonderful. Mixes well in liquids. For refreshing summertime rehydration, I mix 3 or 4 drops with real salt and mix in water with ice cubes. Living in the desert, this is my secret weapon.