Excellent!!!

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

I didn't realise it, but Chlorella is actually rich in vitamins C & D as well as Vitamin A. Amazing superfood which I recommend everyone takes for all round good health. Good for skin, all your organs and cleanses your blood of heavy metals as well - this has been scientifically established. Really keeps you regular as well and boosts energy. Also aids weight loss by curbing appetite. (Feel free to visit my page for my 100 plus reviews by clicking on my username.)

Gorgeous chlorella

Posted by Reviewer3035278 on Dec 12, 2015

I take 2 tsps a day as I am combatting heavy metal poisonings and having had a chronic illness from it, need to mop up what my liver is releasing. Wonderful product.

Can't get over the taste

Posted by KittyLang on Dec 11, 2015

Can't really say anything else about the product except I couldn't eat/drink it. Nope.

Nasty taste, allergic

Posted by Reviewer3347546 on Sep 11, 2015

I've tried a large number of different sources of Chlorella over the years. As far as I'm aware, I've only been allergic to 2, this one and a brand of Chlorella from central Africa. Not all foods that I'm allergic to taste disgusting, but it seems to be the case here. The taste of chlorella can vary considerably and this is one of the more vile ones. It might just be my body. I won't be buying it again. The price was competitive to be fair.

origin is china

Posted by 5417811791784018390 on Jan 03, 2015

origin is china(which is not shown on the webpage)

Great product

Posted by 5081826768884562390 on Aug 27, 2014

Great product . will buy it again . good price

Clean

Posted by Reviewer1474642 on Aug 13, 2014

Perfekt produkt

Great product, tastes amazing .

Posted by 5692193436911071939 on May 21, 2014

Great

Blends easy

Posted by Reviewer2033466 on Apr 13, 2014

Tried this brand because my favourit Brand was sold-out for the momet, still maybe a bit early to say, but I get the same good- feeling from this one. Been mixing Spirulina/Chlorella in my green shake almost every morning the last two years, and will definitely not stop..The taste is for my ok, I don`t mind it because it is a small "price to pay" for the benefits it gives my body.Will by this again

Good product