For prevention of cardiovascular diseases ---------Для профилактики сердечно-сосудистых заболеваний

Posted by Sunshinesunray on May 28, 2014

The tasteof this product is a bit bitter. But the bottle is handy, it is convenient to use. I would recommend this product to everyone for the prevention of cardiovascular diseases. If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! --------Вкус горьковатый. Но бутылка удобная, удобно пить. Я всем рекомендую этот продукт для профилактики сердечно-сосудистых заболеваний. Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите " YES". Спасибо!

Flax Seed Oil

Posted by Reviewer2254316 on Mar 06, 2009

Great product. I mix it with light cottage cheese and it taste great. db

This and Pea Protein are recommended together

Posted by Reviewer2921417 on Aug 22, 2011

This Flax Seed Oil and Pea Protein are recommended to be taken together. I've tried this. From experience, I'd still say the pea protein taken with garden of life ultra probiotics is still a better amino acid punch for workout gains. It's a good product and I'd take it again, though as I mentioned above, there is a better team for workouts.

Bittter flavor

Posted by Reviewer2688565 on Dec 02, 2010

I ordered this organic flax oil because the price was much lower than other choices. After using it I determined that it definately had an aftertaste which I can only describe as bitter. I now order Barlean's and am satisfied with that.

flax seed oil

Posted by Reviewer2126357 on Feb 02, 2010

I LOVE just eating flax seed oil alone, but this brand is bitter. I can hide that pretty much when putting it in a smoothie, but will change to another brand such as Barlean's.

Too refined

Posted by Reviewer1642118 on Oct 02, 2009

I am used to Barlean's Highest Lignan flax oil and this oil doesn't have any of the particulates in it. I won't order again.

palatable and especially useful to vegetarians and vegans

Posted by Reviewer2635458 on Nov 03, 2009

This oil is palatable enough to be used on salads and provides vital Omegas to vegetarian and vegan diets, which lack in them

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2413236 on Dec 16, 2009

I bought this to add to smoothies in the hopes of boosting my spirit during the winter months. In conjunction with some other changes, it really seems to have helped.

Flax seed oil

Posted by Reviewer2628027 on Jan 11, 2010

Very good quality!

Now Foods versus Barlean's

Posted by Reviewer1091779 on Apr 14, 2009

Our experience is that Now Foods Flax oil works for us better than Barlean's (Using time is 2 months from each). May be the cause is the transit time, so the Fresh pressed daily Barlean's is 3 to 4 day's out of a refrigiator, we live in the Netherlands.