For prevention of cardiovascular diseases ---------Для профилактики сердечно-сосудистых заболеваний

Posted by Sunshinesunray on May 28, 2014

The tasteof this product is a bit bitter. But the bottle is handy, it is convenient to use. I would recommend this product to everyone for the prevention of cardiovascular diseases. If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! --------Вкус горьковатый. Но бутылка удобная, удобно пить. Я всем рекомендую этот продукт для профилактики сердечно-сосудистых заболеваний. Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите " YES". Спасибо!

Flax Seed Oil

Posted by Reviewer2254316 on Mar 06, 2009

Great product. I mix it with light cottage cheese and it taste great. db

This and Pea Protein are recommended together

Posted by Reviewer2921417 on Aug 22, 2011

This Flax Seed Oil and Pea Protein are recommended to be taken together. I've tried this. From experience, I'd still say the pea protein taken with garden of life ultra probiotics is still a better amino acid punch for workout gains. It's a good product and I'd take it again, though as I mentioned above, there is a better team for workouts.

flax seed oil

Posted by Reviewer2126357 on Feb 02, 2010

I LOVE just eating flax seed oil alone, but this brand is bitter. I can hide that pretty much when putting it in a smoothie, but will change to another brand such as Barlean's.

Bittter flavor

Posted by Reviewer2688565 on Dec 02, 2010

I ordered this organic flax oil because the price was much lower than other choices. After using it I determined that it definately had an aftertaste which I can only describe as bitter. I now order Barlean's and am satisfied with that.

Too refined

Posted by Reviewer1642118 on Oct 02, 2009

I am used to Barlean's Highest Lignan flax oil and this oil doesn't have any of the particulates in it. I won't order again.

Very good.

Posted by Reviewer1643272 on Jan 06, 2009

Very good.

Flax seed oil

Posted by Reviewer1650627 on Jun 12, 2012

Love this produkt! Great to put in smoothies!

Great