Alright but

Posted by 5441351296766052212 on Apr 21, 2016

They have a very strong smell which is so off putting and make me feel sick if I take too many (IE 6 per day).

taking with chlorella

Posted by 5403384958947116638 on Jan 23, 2016

my skin glows while on these supplements. unfortunately i started them at the exact same time and dont know what these supplements may do separately. love them both though. your feces WILL be green from now on if you take both supplements everyday (which i do), but that's the only downside. i do suffer from PCOS but honestly feel that these supplements have helped with my aggressive acne (a pcos symptom) and now my face is flawless. i have also lost weight while on these supplements BUT that too was among the addition of 60-80oz of water daily. I would suggest that to anyone. these two supplements and an increase in water even for a one month and you will see a great change in your complexion :-)

very beneficial

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015

Spirulina is one of the supplements I really notice a difference with.   It's good :-) read about the health benefits for me and it does have a positive effect on my issue. I will continue taking it. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Terrible product and service

Posted by 5117928921871906059 on Jun 04, 2015

I ordered 6 bottles. 4 of the were from a bad batch. I have been taking Chlorella for many years so I know the products well. When I opened 4 of the bottles, there was a terrible sour smell, clearly the product wasn't good. Both IHerb as well as NowFoods just didn't do anything but mostly ignore my emails. Will not buy NowFoods products anymore or from IHerb.

Great product!

great product.

Slavcheva

Posted by 5680051732107694212 on Apr 15, 2015

Good

Too smelly... like pet's fodder..

Posted by 5035742778385633318 on Apr 08, 2015

hard to take due to the smell.. but I am trying

스피룰리나는 처음 구매해보았는데

Posted by Reviewer2269472 on Apr 05, 2015

아직 복용한지가 얼마되지않아 효능은 잘모르겠으나 어머니께 도움이 될까 싶어 구매했습니다 스피룰리나 종류가 굉장히 많은데 이 제품 무난한거같네요

Mixed results

Posted by Reviewer1622002 on Feb 23, 2015

This was my first experience taking spirulina, and I wasn't sure what to expect. The suggested dosage is 6/day. I started out taking one the first day, and over about ten days worked up to 2 twice a day. I felt better than I have in a long time, noticeable increase in energy level to the point that I realized quickly I can't take this past afternoon and still sleep well. However, after a couple of days at 4/day, the acne hit. I do have breakouts from time to time, but this was different and initially I couldn't figure out what was going on. I Googled spirulina side effects, and sure enough there were many people who said they had the same reaction. Spirulina, like many other sea products, is very high in iodine, and what your body doesn't need it excretes, through both urine and sweat. Unfortunately, it seems many people are sensitive to it and it causes inflammation in the pores, causing acne. So I quit taking it and within a day the breakout had cleared. I'm disappointed because it made me feel great, so I'm experimenting with taking a lower dosage. The quality of this product is great, but I gave only 4 stars because of the reaction. Oh, and other reviewers commented on the taste. Seaweed isn't going to taste like candy, but I've got a pretty sensitive palate and these aren't bad. A big gulp of water and they're down, no aftertaste or burping like fish oil. I think those people are used to Flintstones or something.