Now Foods, Organic, Spirulina Powder, 1 lb (454 g)

4 out of 5 based on 113 reviews
Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Not sure about this one yet

Posted by adechamplain From Australia on Jul 27, 2011

Although I'm sure this is great for you, I find that this powder does not dissolve well in water and clumps together compared with the Now chorella I've been buying. I do have it anyway because of it's health benefits but it's not as pleasant.

Organic Spirulina Powder

Posted by Reviewer2869993 From Norway on Sep 14, 2012

I've tried the non-organic spirulina powder from Now, and didn't have any trouble with it, but this on the other hand... I am not exaggerating when I say that this smells exactly like manure!! I don't know if there was something wrong with my batch or something but it was awful. I tried to use some of it since I didn't want to waste it but in the end I had to throw it out. I later bought the spirulina from Pure Planet and that was the first time I actually noticed a difference in my energy levels after taking a spirulina supplement, so I will from now on gladly pay a bit extra for stuff that "works" and has a higher quality. The quality is key with spirulina. You kinda get what you pay for I guess.

Organic Spirulina

Posted by 4971911164456153056 on Aug 27, 2013

This is highly recommend, good test and strong clean powder, but only quarter is box not full

Good

Posted by Reviewer1694950 From Arkansas on Aug 28, 2013

Good

Interesting Flavor

Posted by 5344220114023930465 on Jan 10, 2014

I wanted to like this more than I do. I can only add about a quarter teaspoon to my green smoothie without a strong seaweed taste. I am slowly becoming more tolerant of the the flavor and hope to get to one teaspoon sometime. I could have used a much smaller size at my rate of comsumption

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »