Now Foods, Organic, Spirulina Powder, 1 lb (454 g)

4 out of 5 based on 113 reviews

You better put it in capsules!!

Posted by Reviewer1051883 From Illinois on Sep 29, 2010

The stuff is gross

Now Foods Organic Powdered Spirulina

Posted by Reviewer1505896 From Florida on Jan 27, 2009

I use this twice a day in a green smoothie. It gives me endless energy and makes my skin glow. I would never want to be without it. My daughter started on it also and she says it is the only thing that has ever given her energy and keeps her blood sugar on an even keel.

Another Great Product!

Posted by chacho From Texas on Dec 26, 2009

It provides essential minerals, vitamins and enzymes to nourish and strengthen the entire body. I combine Alfalfa, Spirulina, Chlorella, liquid Chlorophyll and natural raw veggies and fruits which I juice using my Jack Lalane Juice Man Machine. Since I started doing this along with deep restful sleep, slow motion exercise and healthy (restricted calorie intake) diet, I feel Great. Have no need for a doctor!Because I just don't get sick anymore!

Organic, Great Tasting, AWESOME DELIVERY

Posted by Reviewer2878291 From New York on Nov 09, 2007

I love IHERB! I live in Southern California and their products always arrive in ONE DAY! They always ship on time and have great customer service! I eat lots of spirulina and some brands taste bad but this one is great tasting at it is ORGANIC SPIRULINA too!

Excellent Quality!

Posted by Reviewer1810100 From Maine on Aug 01, 2011

This spirulina is fresh and potent, as good or better than more expensive brands. However, if you're not used to spirulina, you should start with a much smaller dosage than prescribed...not particularly good tasting! I'll buy Now Foods Spirulina Capsules next time.