The Best

Posted by Reviewer1346265 on Mar 08, 2008

I have Multiple Schlerosis, which makes me very tired and exhausted. Since taking the Now Foods Chlorella, I have my energy back. I had read an aticle about Chlorella, being good for people with diseases. So, I decided to try it. And Thank God I did. Simply the Sest......

Swear by it !!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1528076 on Oct 11, 2007

Have been taking Chlorella for 20 yrs and it has been the single most important health supplement I have ever used. Haven't had a cold or the flu in at least 18 yrs. I had to have a Plantar wart surgicially removed 2 times, it returned a third time but after using Chlorella for about three months, many years ago, the Plantar wart just dried up and vanished. This product strengthens and rejuvenates the body's immune system by flushing all the toxins out of the organs and digestive tract. Praise God !!!

Wonder supplement

Posted by nmbenzo on Sep 15, 2011

I recently ordered NOW Chlorella and Spirulina and I am very satisfied with the overall benefits of adding these two algae's into my supplement regime. I have experienced noticeable increases in my energy and stamina. So much so, that I actually pulled a coffee out of my bag after work tonight and I realized that I haven't felt the need to grab an afternoon caffeine boost since taking the aforementioned supplements. I just feel more normal and less drained. I have also noticed a big improvement in my bowel regularity. I'm someone who has never really had problems going to the bathroom, but I am having more bowel movements and experiencing less bloating and gas than in the past, thus I know it is helping with my digestion. It's also helped clear up my face a bit. Overall, adding these two supplements to my diet has been nothing short of excellent (considering the price). I'll continue to take for a long time!

Compare to Sun

Posted by Reviewer3361183 on Nov 06, 2007

In my opinion, I feel this is a solid comparative product to Sun -- at a lesser price. Same broken cell wall, same green super food.

Purely awesome product

Posted by Gladiator on Apr 25, 2013

I can clearly feel the difference in my health. I feel more perky and energized for the day and I sleep better too. However, for the first couple of days when I started to take this chlorella, I experienced some of the common side effects like mild headache and stomach cramps. But now, I honestly feel a lot better than ever before. I have always suffered from cold hands and feet but just a few days ago, I realized that's not the case anymore. My hands and feet stay warm and it simply feels great, yet a little strange though! I have also noticed that this greatly decreased my cravings for sweets. Daily chromium helps in that too but now I rather avoid sugar than crave for it - which is just great! I don't miss sugar at all :) I genuinely recommend this product to anyone who cares about their own health.

Works well.

Posted by KimNeblett on Apr 19, 2008

Seems to work well. I have noticed all the supplements I'm taking seem to work better. I have had almost no headaches since I started using it.

Normally excellent product that I love but not this time

Posted by Reviewer3266375 on Jul 12, 2012

Wow, I have been buying from Iherb for many, many years, specifically this product and spirulina tablets. The last batch we received is horrible. The flavor of this batch is bitter, had to swallow, definitely not for chewing, can't put my finger on what is wrong with the taste of it. Never have I had a problem with any Iherb's products but this one is BAD. I have contacted Iherb and they are rather dragging their feet on refunding my money on this product. I will continue to purchase from Iherb as long as they resolve this issue. I just hope that I don't ever get a bad batch of chlorella again.

high quality and cheap, fast delivery to Norway

Posted by Reviewer1861716 on Mar 18, 2012

I have been using 6 tabl of spirulina and 2 tabl of chlorella each day for 4 weeks now. My skin is much better from acne, energi levels are high, and i dont eat as much as i used to. Its very cheap and delivery to norway is about one week by airmail.

Health Improvement

Posted by Reviewer1191923 on Oct 18, 2007

Really helps clear my system - have been using for 3 months and really notice the difference.

Headache

Posted by Ingrid75 on Jun 24, 2013

Wow, Chlorella give me a headache! Took a while before I knew it. Once I linked taking chlorella with my 'narcotic' headaches I wanted to be sure. So, I stopped and start taking it for another two times. Now I'm sure: gave me a headache! Not only the Chlorella by Now Foods btw, another brand does too.