Good Quality Cinnamon

Posted by 5331366978351291645 on Apr 15, 2016

I bought these to help keep blood sugars level throughout the day - works well and curbs my appetite. I also opened one capsule to examine the quality of the product- the cinnamon particles were extremely fine ( before this we ground our own cinnamon from the cinnamon bark/sticks) and the scent was amazing - very potent. We will be ordering this again.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3145962 on Sep 07, 2015

Great benefits! This Now Foods Cinnamon Bark helped my husbands blood sugar levels return to a normal range. The Dr. is impressed with his numbers.

Excellent Cinnamon

Posted by 5102247090103082160 on Mar 24, 2015

I really like this cinnamon. I take it sometimes with my meal if I know I'm going to eat something sweet. It helps to lower my blood sugar and it's good for digestion.

Tanksssss

Posted by 4902889392622025089 on Jun 06, 2014

Very Goooood

Linda Trumbull

Posted by 5079862352173534675 on Mar 21, 2014

Great for lowering blood pressure.

Cinnamon Bark

Posted by Reviewer2561573 on Aug 23, 2012

Seems to work well

No weight loss so far

Posted by 4630873230070687781 on Aug 18, 2012

Purchased these cinnamon capsules after a lot of internet research confirming cinnamon as an all natural and safe weight loss supplement. I have no miracle weight loss story to share so far; yet I buy loads of NOW foods supplements, and the quality of this cinnamon is excellent (straight from the bark, do your research and you'll soon realize not all cinnamon is born equally). Also, this product has helped me control my sugar and carb cravings, so even if I haven't experienced weight loss strictly speaking, I continue buying these to keep my sweet tooth in line! And as always, thank you iherb for all excellent products, unbeatable prices and extra speedy delivery!

RETRACTED, SINCE CHANGED CINNAMON TYPE Helping glucose a lotl! Plus, Full-spectrum without coumarin concerns.

Posted by Reviewer2961002 on Aug 13, 2012

UPDATE: Now that NOW has unfortunately switched to Cassia Cinnamon like "everyone else," my original review that follows and my 5-star rating no longer apply... Even though this variety is “true” Cinnamon, rather than the Cassia (aka Chinese and Aromaticum) used in many of the studies and products (and more likely to show up on your spice rack), it seems to be working a lot better better at lowering my glucose. I read an interview with one of the original USDA researchers, and he said that “they all work” with regard to the various Cinnamon species. Caveats: (1) It’s still early and I recently started another supplement, so I can’t be 100% sure the effect is all due to this product or will last (though early indications are VERY “thumbs up”); and (2) Based on Now’s label recommendation I’m taking a higher dose than I had been of the Cassia. Regardless, taking whole-herb Cassia made me a bit uncomfortable because that variety has a relatively high level of coumarin (NOT “coumadin”), which is quite toxic in lab rodents and *may* also be toxic to susceptible humans in large or sustained doses. Cassia extracts (water-based only) are virtually coumarin-free since it’s not water-soluble, but unfortunately water-extracting also removes the potentially beneficial cinnamaldehyde oils (e.g.cardiovascular, anticancer, mildly sedative). But Cinnamomum Verum, used in the Now product, is naturally low in coumarin, so this whole-herb product provides a way to get full-spectrum benefits including cinnamaldehydes while keeping the coumarin low. I just wish they’d offer a double-sized capsule for us men who don’t have a purse for carrying around tons of capsules and pills when eating out...there some are several other things I need to take before meals besides just this! Because of this, my real rating is 4.5 stars.

They Do The Job

Posted by Reviewer2619363 on Aug 13, 2012

They do the job, my heatlh and system are spot on.I will be ordering more. Teddy from Oldham,England.

cinnamon cassia

Posted by Reviewer2788450 on Mar 21, 2012

Very bummed!!!! they changed this to cassia. My liver couldn't handle cassia, so I had found Now cinnamon (ceylon), which I could then handle very well - used for PCOS and insulin resistance. Now I've got to hunt for another ceylon cinnamon product.