Now Foods, CLA, 800 mg, 180 Softgels

4 out of 5 based on 107 reviews

Now Foods, CLA, 800 mg, 180 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer2420907 From Virginia on Feb 06, 2008

I've lost 2 sizes using CLA--haven't dieted or exercised--just used this and Citrimax. I'm very happy with the results. Scale hasn't gone down much--but the clothing size has, and that's what I care about!

Great Value

Posted by Reviewer1019640 From Hawaii on Feb 06, 2009

Since taking CLA I have been able to keep the wieght down. You have to give CLA some time to work. It can take a month or two to start kicking in and you have to stay on it !!!!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2900088 From New Hampshire on Dec 19, 2008

I've been taking these for a couple of weeks and like them a lot. They reduce my apatite while giving me a touch of energy. One warning: I find the advised dose to be a bit much as it makes me feel rather queasy to take all three pills, especially if I'm also taking a multi vitamin. You will need to experiment to find the dose that works best for you.

The product doesn't work, the results are awful!

Posted by GoodLife on Jun 29, 2013

I think this product doesn't work. Right after the usage, pimples and other acne appeared on the skin, and futhermore, the skin became very fat. ******* If my review was helpful for You, please click "YES", thank You. Also You can visit my page to read my other reviews*****************

Maybe it works, not for me!

Posted by TrueReviews From Greece on Nov 15, 2013

I used this product for over 2 months and I cannot say that it has worked for me. I think that it may work if you exercise at the same time and watch what you eat, then maybe it facilitates weight loss. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.