Essential suppliment

Posted by Reviewer1611079 on Dec 11, 2013

I believe this should be on everyone's list first thing in the morning- takes away inflammation which causes many diseases.

Good product

Posted by 4614833340513791876 on Aug 16, 2013

Good product as per usual with now foods. Excellent delivery by iherb aswell.Have not noticed any major changes since supplementing.

Natural Pain

Posted by 5551549302811146822 on Aug 02, 2013

I've used this product for over 5 years. For a natural pain substance its wonderful. The price is much less on IHerb than found in a supplement store in town. Well worth the price paid.

pain

Posted by Reviewer2761418 on Jun 18, 2013

totally stops the pain from injury

Seems to work well.

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Apr 20, 2013

I get this for my parents, they are getting older so. Curcumin turmeric is so good for your health. I can't take it because I have IBS and it seems to make IBS worse, it seems to stimulate the intestines, so I take a multi-vitamin that has a little bit of turmeric in it. Also, I am thinking of putting a pinch of the turmeric spice into my smoothies, I don't think with a pinch you can taste it so. God bless you all.

fresh

Posted by Reviewer2820976 on Jan 04, 2013

fresh, fast shipping and an excellent price

Maybe...

Posted by Reviewer1052175 on Nov 27, 2012

I have taken turmeric for years as an antiinflamatory and antioxidant. My review is subjective of course, but I believe it has been efficaceous. I tried the circumin extract as a sort of 'booster', taking 1/2 dose of each rather than a full dose of either. It might be an improvement; not certain.

Problems

Posted by 5491964213945189504 on Sep 26, 2012

Sorry its probably not your fault but I am not sure my husband is getting all the benefit he should be from this prooduct He has bowel cancer with secondries in his liver He is doing ok but I thought curcumin might help his condition However because he has a colostomy bag it appears that the capsules are not dissolving hence I cant see that yhe product is getting into his system

Reduces Inflammation

Posted by Herbal on Jul 09, 2012

My joints have been wearing off with time. I used to do a lot of construction work. I started running about 2 years ago and these pills have been doing wonders for me. They greatly reduce inflammation. I can run much farther when I take these (currently up to 15km).

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3119774 on Feb 27, 2012

Another great buy that i highly recommend. Cannot hurt and lots of benefits: