Awesome for urinary tract infections

Posted by Reviewer1839228 on Oct 25, 2014

Always keep this on hand -- works fast to stop symptoms and to prevent and clear urinary tract infections.

Got it for UTI

Posted by KittyLang on Aug 17, 2014

It worked for my uti for some time but then stopped.

Now Foods D-Mannose Powder

Posted by JANXAN on Dec 15, 2013

Good product. It works for bladder infections but may cause yeast infection.

A known brand

Posted by Reviewer1008175 on Oct 14, 2013

Now foods products always work

Never be without it

Posted by Reviewer3161892 on Oct 13, 2013

I found this product reduced a tooth abscess, as well as pain,and also take some if I start to get symptoms of a cold.I believe it is supposed to flush out bad bacteria from the body without killing it,not affecting the good bacteria.Definitely worth a try.I only use one tsp.twice a day for a few days to stop the infection.

The magic sugar

Posted by 5053898487698509255 on Sep 10, 2013

One tea spoon every morning and you will feel better. Really an interesting product

Keep some on hand.

Posted by Reviewer1747422 on Aug 03, 2013

I keep it on hand, just in case. It makes me feel better. I used to use it as a daily preventative but it didn't seem to work. It's too much money for that also. So I'll try ACV daily instead and keep the D-Mannose as a secret weapon for UTI.

Very effective and works fast

Posted by Reviewer2526089 on Jul 24, 2013

This really helps me, I find that the powder works better than the capsules. However, you need to take double (or more) of the recommended dosage during acute UTI episodes. Also, it's best to wait at least an hour after taking it to pee, so it stays in your urine and has a chance to work.

D-Mannose

Posted by 4806643745682439184 on Jan 26, 2013

Next time I think I might order the capsule product. The powder tastes sugary and fine but it's easier to just take a pill. I can't tell you whether it works or not... I've only used it 3-4 times and so far I'm not really feeling anything different.

Same great effect as the capsules but messier

Posted by Reviewer1835507 on Jan 10, 2013

This is just the same as the capsules, but I find it a lot less convenient to take a regular dose which discourages regularity. Same great substance, but in a less useful form (for me). I'll stick with the gel caps.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »