Now Foods, DMAE, 250 mg, 100 Vcaps

Awesome for skin!

Posted by Reviewer3013180 From Florida on Feb 16, 2010

I started taking 1 tablet a day about a month ago and my skin looks amazing! I kid you not, the fine lines seem to be completely gone, I have not had a single pimple and my skin actually glows and has a lovely tone to it. I don't even use a daily powder anymore because my natural skin is so beautiful! I am also using the Derma-e DMAE products which I like, but I can tell that taking this suppliment has made a difference. Also my morning brain fog seems to be MIA these days- and I still make my coffee the same so it's an added bonus!

ADD -ADHD Alternative

Posted by Reviewer3290020 From Australia on Jan 11, 2009

My daughter was diagnosed with ADHD many years ago and I was against medicating her. My husband who is very well educated on natural supplements gave my daughter DMAE along with Pantothenic Acid (Vit B5) and as far as I am concerned it works better than any ADD - ADHD drug on the market. You need the Vit B5 for the DMAE to convert in the brain. She is 16 now and takes 3 X DMAE 250mg caps and 3 X Pantothenic Acid 500mg caps. Everyone can tell when she hasn't taken her vits !!

DMAE 250 mg

Posted by Reviewer2664712 From California on Oct 11, 2007

For a several years I had felt too lethargic to work out or run like I had in the past. After taking DMAE for about a month I'm back where I was about 7 years ago.

wow.

Posted by Reviewer1115134 From Canada on Apr 07, 2011

I feel smarter when taking this. I bought it right before exams and I've been able to concentrate on my studying with ease. I also find it gives me more energy and puts me in a confident, positive mood. I basically feel closer to being perfect. As an added bonus, I think it may reduce hangovers.

Wow, fab. product

Posted by Reviewer2302302 From Croatia on Aug 02, 2011

I love this product. I was not sure about using DMAE, I thought maybe it is all hype and aload of rubbish, but NO!! I only took four tablets and boy did I feel a difference!! I do suffer from brain fog, I have been taking ginkgo to help this problem which worked reasonably o.k, but ginkgo in combination with DMAE is amazing. I have no brain fog, I think clearly and I have noticed that I am learning faster. I recently went on a Croatian language course and it is blimin mind melting, but I noticed that I studied better and remembered more when I took this product. I also have noticed I am less fed up and down, I feel happier and more positive. I love this product and I hope that it continues working in this way.