10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, DMAE, 250 mg, 100 Vcaps

ADD -ADHD Alternative

Posted by Reviewer3290020 on Jan 11, 2009

My daughter was diagnosed with ADHD many years ago and I was against medicating her. My husband who is very well educated on natural supplements gave my daughter DMAE along with Pantothenic Acid (Vit B5) and as far as I am concerned it works better than any ADD - ADHD drug on the market. You need the Vit B5 for the DMAE to convert in the brain. She is 16 now and takes 3 X DMAE 250mg caps and 3 X Pantothenic Acid 500mg caps. Everyone can tell when she hasn't taken her vits !!

Awesome for skin!

Posted by Reviewer3013180 on Feb 16, 2010

I started taking 1 tablet a day about a month ago and my skin looks amazing! I kid you not, the fine lines seem to be completely gone, I have not had a single pimple and my skin actually glows and has a lovely tone to it. I don't even use a daily powder anymore because my natural skin is so beautiful! I am also using the Derma-e DMAE products which I like, but I can tell that taking this suppliment has made a difference. Also my morning brain fog seems to be MIA these days- and I still make my coffee the same so it's an added bonus!

alloriginal

Posted by alloriginal on May 20, 2013

this is one of those unknown supplements that everyone should learn about. By increasing acetylcholine in the brain, dmae improves focus and mood. I have been taking this for almost 25 yearsand have nothing but good things to say. It seems to make me more alert and focused, and simultaneously more relaxed! There is a build-up effect, and it may take 2-3 weeks to notice the improvement. It will be gradual at first...like me, you may have to run out of it before you really appreciate how much better you've been feeling! I've run out before, and after 3-4 days felt sluggish and tired. Take one per day, on an empty stomach. Most people take it first thing in the morning. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

DMAE 250 mg

Posted by Reviewer2664712 on Oct 11, 2007

For a several years I had felt too lethargic to work out or run like I had in the past. After taking DMAE for about a month I'm back where I was about 7 years ago.

wow.

Posted by Reviewer1115134 on Apr 07, 2011

I feel smarter when taking this. I bought it right before exams and I've been able to concentrate on my studying with ease. I also find it gives me more energy and puts me in a confident, positive mood. I basically feel closer to being perfect. As an added bonus, I think it may reduce hangovers.