Now Foods, Echinacea Purpurea Root, 400 mg, 250 Capsules

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer3235670 From Minnesota on Jan 01, 2009

Echinacea helps take care of cold symptoms at the start.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3122792 From Japan on Aug 20, 2009

At the end of last year I had tremendous tooth pain and spent a LOT of time and money on dental work only for the pain to return a couple of weeks later. At first the pain was mild so I decided just to live with it, but finally it got severe but my husband`s company closed so I really didn`t want to use our savings on more dental work that just doesn`t work so I read that echinacea will kill a tooth infection so I took two capsules every 2 hours until the pain left along with some Tylenol. Then I took it just 3 times a day for a couple of days just to be safe and after that I stopped taking it all together and my tooth pain is completely gone. It worked better than the dentist! So when my husband got a toothache, I tried the same with him and he got the same results. I am very happy with this product.

Immune Booster

Posted by Reviewer1617936 From California on Nov 24, 2007

When I use this product before I get sick, or when symptoms first appear, it boosts my immune system and I do not get sick.

Work very well

Posted by Reviewer1977925 From Wisconsin on Aug 20, 2008

My husband has been using these for the last year and is happy with how they work. When he feels a cold coming on he takes extra with Now Foods C and is very pleased with the results.

Helps beat cold season!

Posted by kayhayes From California on Nov 28, 2007

I take echinacea everyday during cold & flu season (a minimal or half dose) then if I start to get a cold a take a full dose. Works like a charm.