New To iHerb?

Now Foods, Effer-C, Electrolytes with Transport C-Plus, Lemon-Lime, 30 Packets, (7.5 g) Each

Nice refreshing taste

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

These little packets are so handy and convenient. They are sweetened with turbinado sugar and stevia. They are tasty and easy to drink, even my son likes the taste. They pack 1000mg of vit C and B vitamins along with other immune boosters. I enjoy this lemon-lime and orange flavors better than the elderberry. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

very God electrolyte

Posted by 4685438797000496625 on Aug 28, 2014

very God electrolyte with vitamins

good product, but not the best flavor

Posted by Reviewer3269991 on Dec 10, 2012

taste not good for me... I prefer the orange flavor, but they were out of stock. I love iherb! They ship really fast & always include a free suprise, which is fun.

Okay taste

Posted by Reviewer1014095 on Apr 30, 2014

I think the Emergen-C drink packets by Alacer taste much better than these, but I find these to be a decent substitute. If given a choice, I would choose Emergen-C because of the better taste.