exellent

Posted by Reviewer2567230 on Jan 06, 2011

My wife has not healed liver cancer. All these products which I have ordered from iherb.com recommended by our splended doctor Antti Heikkilä, has mekes my wife much better and stronger. Even as she said it is almost miracle. She has power to walk a little, do some homeworks and she fas begin to believe that maybe it is not even possible to get more years to live more. At november 2010 oncoligist said that she has two mounth time to live the situation is so bad. Then I took appoinment to doctor Antti Heikkilä and he geve me all this items and where I could order them. Thank a lot of iherb.com and many thanks to Antti Heikkilä which has given by his advices more time to live to her. Thank`s for all of you! -Juha Vastapuu

Now Foods EGCg Green Tea extract

Posted by Reviewer1455389 on Nov 26, 2008

Great product. Definately increases my daily energy output. as is non stimulating to the nervous system i have been taking 3 tablets spread out through the day and have already noticed weight redution in only 3 weeks.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2069812 on Mar 05, 2010

I believe this is helping with my actinic keratoses, but I haven't been taking it long enough to be sure. Some claim fat burning effects but I haven't seen any of that. Be careful if you are taking blood thinners as it will interact with them. This is a very powerful drug, actually, and one capsule is equivalent to 8 to 10 cups of tea, so don't take more than one capsule per day as recommended. Also, do a google and read about interactions and side effects as there are a number of them, other than the blood thinner interaction. Good if used carefully.

EGCG

Posted by Reviewer2652212 on Sep 29, 2009

I am very pleased with the actual EGCG quauntity (200 mg) listed in the product. This is very high for the price, i.e. I have several science degrees and the recent research on EGCG shows that it can reverse Alzheimner's Disease by de-phosphorylating the 201st serine residue on the 221 amino-acid residue Tau protein. Aside from being an anti-oxidant with a horrible taste, this indispensibility shows how a good product can be used with a controlled diet and your doctor's advice to make you truly healthier and not just happier either.

Energizing, anti-cancer, slimming, increases glucose uptake in the muscle

Posted by danarm on Apr 27, 2012

It is also a decarboxylation inhibitor, can be used instead of "carbidopa" and this means it can enhance the effect of Mucuna Pruriens and 5-HTP. Also good to take before a high carb meal, because it makes the calories go to the muscle instead of to the fat (this is called a partitioning effect).

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Green tea is one of the most known and researched products. Most people probably know it for its powerful antioxidant, namely ECCG, which is one of important factors contributing to the longevity of the Japanese people. Does you also know that green tea treat acne, help control blood glucose level and fight diabetes, fight obesity, prevent and eliminate cancer, heart diseases, boost brain function, reduce unhealthy cholesterol, anti-aging, immune booster, pro mote relaxation and many others! All for a low cost and 180 caps! Generally, it is best to take one capsule with each meal (just like the Japanese or Chinese drinking green tea while eating their meal). That will probably be 3 capsules daily and still last for 60 days! One capsule possesses phytonutrients equal to about 2-3 green tea which is quite similar to what the amount that the Japanese drinks on average. This product is also highly decaffeinated so there is no issue with the caffeine. The caps are vegetarian, not too big and easy to swallow. The product does contain magnesium stearate. Whether there is any health effects from magnesium stearate like claimed, it is highly debateable. Check out my page for more reviews!

Now Foods, EGCg, Green Tea Extract, 400 mg, 180 Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer3134833 on Jul 26, 2009

Provides the antioxidents and benefits of Green Tea w/o caffienne or having to drink gallons of it. This brand provides good energy without the need to use caffienne. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a green tea extract, especially when they do not want the extra added jitters from caffienne.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2216372 on Mar 23, 2010

Wonderful in having the chemicals needed to burn weight. I take them right before I sleep at night, with a LOT of water (important - you need to basically wash the fat out of your body, and without enough water it can't go anywhere), and three high potency Omega 3 pills. That combination, Omega 3 and Green Tea (or, more accurately, the combination of the chemicals they contain that give benefits) is very powerful, and gives great results. I also take them in the day sometimes, with my meals.

Best egcg EVER !!!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

Love my Green Tea!! I was taking green tea extract for about three months and I did like it, I think it helped me lose some weight I was trying to shed. I then started working with a personal trainer (she's amazing!) who also has a masters degree in nutrition. She suggested I try taking Yohimbine with my green tea extract. I had heard of Yohimbine at this point but had no experience with it. From the research I've done, my understanding is that it blocks Alpha2 activation allowing for greater fat breakdown to occur and also increase blood flow to adipose tissue, making it perfect for targeting stubborn fat. And when taken with green tea (or caffeine but I prefer green tea) the effects are multiplied. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Dem Anti-oxidants tho

Posted by 5653503638272488510 on Apr 20, 2015

This with 5-HTP is a must!