Great product

Posted by Reviewer3217988 on Jul 02, 2008

I am very pleasantly surprised to find an effective elderberry extract at this price. Formally, I would only purchase the brand of the manufacturer associated with the medical doctor who did the original research on elderberry. Then, the product was recalled! I put Now's Elderberry Extract to the test when I had the start of a flu. Stopped it in its track. Bravo! I'm sold.

Flu free for one year!

Posted by Reviewer1229712 on Sep 13, 2012

I catch the flu once to three times every year. A wise man once told me to look around at the weeds growing near wherever I lived for clues to what was needed to maintain health living in that area. This advice finally penetrated when I moved to southern France last year and saw the area was full of wild elderberry bushes. I immediately ordered this product and have been taking one capsule everyday for the past year and have not had the flu nor a cold all year. It's a miracle!

Amazing plant

Posted by 5348563911405362705 on Sep 12, 2013

Elderberry is excellent for warding off the flu and viruses. It is also excellent for your respiratory system. The capsules are a pretty vibrant purple color, which is fun.

Immune system builder

Posted by herbalturtle on Jun 17, 2012

Take occasionally for a couple of weeks at a time and ward off the flu and cold's.

Elderberry extract

Posted by 4751031626862130202 on Feb 13, 2014

My husband has been taking Elderberry in the morning & it helped him great deal with his immune system, he works around crowds on daily basis. Thank you for your service I always go to your website 1st to check out your deals, so far so good. Thank you again.

Great for immune support

Posted by Reviewer2085948 on Nov 07, 2011

I take this product every three hours for immune support at the first sign of a cold. It really helps ward off colds.

Elderberry Extract - Very Good

Posted by Reviewer2273412 on Dec 18, 2011

I found Elderberry Extract from NOW to be a very good product. I noticed a difference in my lungs/breathing in less than one week.

Highly recomend

Posted by 4948602543804168087 on Aug 29, 2013

Great eye sihht strengthener

great stuff, great price

Posted by Reviewer2212746 on Sep 21, 2009

works great for immune support

very excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1107606 on Dec 08, 2009

It is very excellent product

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »