Sukrin

Posted by LarisafromNorway on Nov 22, 2013

I Norway we have the same thing but named Sukrin which os double expensive and double small. This works the same as sukrin. Perfect! I use it for making drinks, food. Zero suger and colories make it very usefull in my kitchen. Recommend it to everyone who want to have something sweet but healthy in their lifes. But i thing stuff from iherb should pack this one in plastic bag so it will protect it from damaging. If you find this review usefull, please click "yes" button :) Have a nice day :)

Nothing will ever be as good as sugar tastes

Posted by OhMiah on Jan 16, 2013

As other are writing here this is certainly a great replacement for sugar. Can't ask of anything better as it's quite similar and with no calories. The "no calories" part is really a boost here. If the calorie content was similar to regular sugar I would go for sugar. This is not as sweet as regular sugar, don't believe what others say. It has the crunchy feeling of sugar, but has a cooling effect that can taste a bit strange. It doesn't work very well when sprinkled over foods, such as oatmeal or regular porridge. It does however work pretty well in baked goods, coffee and so on - in anything where it's properly mixed with other ingredients. If you're not going crazy and removing sugar from your diet I would suggest replacing about half the sugar with this. It works. But remember, as it's not as sweet as regular sugar, you might want to increase the amount. I'm wobbling between four stars and five stars... consider this a strong four stars.

Erythritol is a strange beast.

Posted by pugface on Jan 15, 2014

It is a GREAT sugar substitute with a low glycemic impact, which is great for people watching their blood sugar levels, their weight, or simply looking for a sugar substitute for whatever reason. It's about 70% as sweet as sugar, so using it as a 1:1 replacement will lessen the sweetness of a recipe (which I like), however, too much of it gives a weird feeling in the mouth. It's a little bit cooling (almost numbing?)-- but that's only if you use A LOT of it (ie; in a sweet pie or cake). In small amounts, that effect is negligible.

Really good

Posted by Reviewer1023846 on Dec 05, 2012

Really good, I didn't notice any bitterness or after taste which stevia has, though it is - unlike stevia - less sweet than sugar, hence calls for a larger amount to achieve the same level of sweetness. But given its advantages over sugar, I think I'll continue using it and order it again from iherb in future.

Great!

Posted by 5395865146695150191 on Dec 20, 2013

I've completely stopped using sugar. This is an amazing alternative

Great Product

Posted by 5356034176617325271 on Jan 08, 2014

I needed this to mix with Stevia in order to make my own Truvia. It worked great and tastes great. I would definitely recommend it.

the best

Posted by 5302397255978428185 on Feb 28, 2014

Best sweetener i've ever used! Just like sugar, without carbs

From China or USA

Posted by Reviewer3181824 on May 31, 2015

I emailed Now Foods, and their response was "may come from either China or US. In either case it is non-GMO.".

great product

Posted by 5006680114772404154 on Dec 17, 2015

great price, tastes great, great product.

Who needs sugar when there's Erythritol

Posted by 4950821249849506455 on Jul 11, 2016

2nd order and this time for a bigger packet! Definitely my choice of sweetener while on a Keto diet. I don't have a sweet tooth but a teaspoon or two goes well with my green juice or flax/hemp pudding. This pack will last me a while. :)