Good for menopause problems

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

I have been a bad menopause case and this is one supplement I continue to have even though I am on the recovery. I use this along with Schizandra to support my adrenals to produce estrogen as adrenal fatigue is often a HUGE part of the problem in menopause. Please note that Clary Sage or any other essential oils is NOT supposed to be ingested as they are extremely potent and you can easily overdose and get seriously ill. But off the record, herbalists will tell you when you are desperate that it is safe to have just TWO drops of Clary sage in your bedtime herbal tea, to help ward off those dreaded hot flushes - NO more at any other time of day however. I am not prescribing here so please check this out. It has worked quite safely for me for years. Clary sage has powerful estrogenic effects and unlike ordinary Sage which is often used for hot flushes, it does not dry out your tissues. (Please feel free to go to my iherb page by clicking on my username for my 100 plus reviews).

great

Posted by Reviewer1284478 on Feb 24, 2016

clears my head

Effective Menstural Cramps Relief!

Posted by BomBom on Jan 22, 2016

I've made up my mind to stop taking pain killers to ease my menstural cramps that I usually have on day 1 of my periods. I added 5 drops of this clary sage essential oil to 5-8 drops of rose hip oil, then rub it onto my abdomenal area. There was a warm sensation and I felt that my cramps were greatly reduced. It didn't stop the cramps 100% (may be it would if I apply more) but at least I was no longer bothered by the pain. I have to reapply every few hours. I also felt that I was more energized and positive after using the essential oil. In the past if i didn't take pain killers I normally would have to rest at home to deal with these nasty cramps but now I've found a natural yet effective way to deal with it!

Great product and good value!

Posted by currency on Sep 19, 2015

I trust Now Foods when it comes to essential oils - affordable and pure. I have a lot of them including this one. I use it mainly as an additional or active ingredient for my do-it-yourself products such as moisturizers, shampoos, facial wash, lotions, etc. I apply it diluted (in low percentage) with other carrier oils since applying it undiluted may cause irritation specially on my sensitive skin. I also make sure that the essential oil i'm using has at least some published scientific researches (either in vitro or in vivo) that backs its claims of effectivity. Overall, very happy with this product!

nice smell

Posted by Theeaglelover on Sep 06, 2015

nice to give u a light perk up not as offensive s eucalyptus which is more pungent

Smells like dirt.

Posted by 5036503674983629582 on Aug 20, 2015

if you have used clary sage before you may be disappointed with this one. the moment i open the bottle i smell dirt, mud, wet soil... not pleasant at all.

Clary Sage

Posted by 5331982528761544024 on Jun 02, 2015

Great product, fast delivery.

need to mix with other oil

Posted by 4995898206833463119 on Jan 04, 2015

It's better to mix up with other oils.

good product