• Due to this item's ingredients, FAA regulations require additional packaging resulting in a higher cost than similar items.

• Reviews | English

Awful smell...

Posted by KoreaSucks on Jul 13, 2013

Aroma quallity follows it's price.

Mosquitoes Flee!

Posted by Reviewer1697469 on Mar 10, 2014

I added portion of it into my home air purifier and car purifier. Not only the enclosed areas smelled nice, I realised there are less mosquitoes too.

ByeBye Sugar Ants!

Posted by juloub on Nov 07, 2013

My initial purpose to purchase this product was to help with my cold. Then i read somewhere that Eucalyptus also keeps ants away. I experimented and it works for me! I rubbed some oil on the ant trail with my fingers and saw them crawl away like crazy. They have not returned for the past 24 hours. Totally awesome! I will most definitely purchase this again in future.

great stuff good quality

Posted by 5336560690181242599 on Dec 29, 2014

I am mixing it in a spray bottle with tea tree oil to spray it on my upholstery to prevent bed bugs and dust mites. I know it doesnt kill them, but it keeps them at bay with a bit of vacuuming. I am quite an allergic person, so natural therapy like these are very important to me. I also spray it on the bathroom tiles to prevent mould. It is working :)

Does what i wanted and also an added bonus

Posted by saraik on Oct 22, 2012

I purchased this because as it gets colder my nose gets clogged up. Although i live in FL the weather can be very finicky (one day bright and hot, the next day rainy, the day after cold etc. the weather also fluctuates by the hour) I wanted to use this in a similar way that one might use Vick's. It works great for clearing my sinuses though not that strong and I'm considering buying another oil to mix with it. However this also has great benefits for the hair that i wouldn't have known of. You can use it for hot oil treatments, mix with your favorite hair oil (grape-seed in my case), or apply to the scalp before shampooing. My hair is natural so i don't like to use clarifying shampoos much so during de-tangling i use this to exfoliate my scalp. Works great and promotes blood flow. My advice would be to research the hair benefits this oil has because my scalp felt wonderful after using.

LOVE

Posted by satokovann on May 06, 2016

EUCALYPTUS OIL IS EFFECTIVE TO KILL VIRUS, BACTERIA, AND LICE. I PUT DROPS OF THIS AND WATER IN A SPRAY BOTTLE (AROUND 24 DROPS IN 4OZ WATER)AND MIST THE MIXTURE TO MY SCALP AND HAIR. ALSO PUT DROPS OF THIS TO MY LAUNDRY SOAP TO FRESHEN MY CLOTHES UP.

Now essential oils are always good

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Apr 13, 2014

As usual, this one is pretty good at reasonable price. For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for other product reviews.

I liked this product

Posted by Reviewer1168562 on Oct 24, 2011

I liked this product. I use this oil at a cold in my child's aromolampe at night. After a few minutes, breathing becomes clear

Good for sinus pain

Posted by 5442738293152268328 on May 09, 2016

I have used this oil for over two decades for sinus congestion. This brand makes very good essential oils so I decided to give this one a try. I am happy I did. Works great.

essential oils are the best.

Posted by 4916990857672089013 on Apr 28, 2016

This one I love for days I feel stuffy and sick. It picks me up immediately. I also use with grape seed carrier oil for for skin hydration. I love the smell cause I feel it helps me a lot for preventing congestion and overall feeling great.