Now Foods, Essential Oils, Lavender, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

Best scent I've found

Posted by Reviewer2579171 From Texas on Jun 20, 2012

I've tried 2 other brands of Lavender Oil including the more expensive Organic type. Today I received the Now Foods Essential Oils, Lavender, in the 2 oz bottle, which is very reasonably priced and I find it to be a much more pleasing scent. I believe this is what I'll be buying from now on. I just mix it with some water, shake it up well and spray it in my bedroom at night. Spray a paper towel and put it in the chest with my sheets.

Sleep well

Posted by Reviewer1801826 From Korea, Republic of on Nov 24, 2011

I have used Now lavender oil for years on my linens whenever I change the sheets on my bed. I have never had trouble with the oil marring or staining the linens, and the scent lasts almost the full week before I change them again. My sleep is restful, and part of that is a comfy bed, but part is the soothing scent of lavender that permeates my bed and bedroom.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1812679 From Zambia on Feb 03, 2012

The oil is o.k., its good, but not excellent. It works good as a treatment for ring worm together with tea tree oil.

Good product for cleaning the tiles

Posted by Reviewer1106421 From California on Aug 31, 2011

WE use this to clean the tiled floor thus we are not poisoned by the toxic fumes of chemical house cleaning proucts. I will reorder this product again.

Buy it you will not great it

Posted by Reviewer1564874 From Montana on Sep 03, 2011

Great buy and smell wonderful too