Tea tree oil

Posted by Reviewer1875188 on Feb 17, 2011

A little last a long time! And I like that this bottle already comes with a built-in dropper. This is good information to know.

Love it.

Posted by Reviewer2717476 on Feb 24, 2011

My husband and I love this we use it alot. It helps heal cold sores to sore throats. We even use it in the bath when we feel something coming on and my the next day we are much better. It's great stuff

good for teeth

Posted by Reviewer2890051 on May 06, 2011

i use it when i brush my teeth and it leaves them clean and polished. It also seems to work well for the hair( make it smooth) and for a dry skin.

Tea Tree Oil

Posted by Reviewer1386333 on Jul 21, 2011

Great with a "droper" on the bottle. Remove the lid and "drop" 2-3 drops on my toothbrush atop the tooth paste.... for a refreshing feeling. This 2 oz. size is the only size with the "dropper" cover. When this 2 oz is empty, I'll transfer oil from the 4 oz. bottle into the 2 oz bottle. Am thoroughly PLEASED with the product.

good quality

Posted by Reviewer1518159 on Jun 11, 2010

i find tea tree oil very good for cuts etc,and this tea tree oil is much cheaper than i would pay in britain,and just as good. thomas-england-uk

It does the job

Posted by Reviewer2934076 on Sep 04, 2010

It works great.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1404272 on Mar 12, 2010

Soothing to my itchy scalp

Just great

Posted by 5616237515851750668 on Oct 30, 2015

beneficial for many purpose for your body, and smells wonderful in oil diffuser.

A good oil

Posted by 5217047130740252518 on Sep 05, 2014

As with all pure oils - a good tea tree is handy to have around. Bought this as it's actually cheaper than I can get tea tree oil from at home (in Oz.)

Excellent

Posted by 5252311204887332363 on Jan 12, 2015

Here in France we have the small 10 ml conditionning and a 30 ml is much appreciated.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »