Now Foods, Essential Oils, Tea Tree, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

Tea tree oil

Posted by Reviewer1875188 on Feb 17, 2011

A little last a long time! And I like that this bottle already comes with a built-in dropper. This is good information to know.

Love it.

Posted by Reviewer2717476 on Feb 24, 2011

My husband and I love this we use it alot. It helps heal cold sores to sore throats. We even use it in the bath when we feel something coming on and my the next day we are much better. It's great stuff

good for teeth

Posted by Reviewer2890051 on May 06, 2011

i use it when i brush my teeth and it leaves them clean and polished. It also seems to work well for the hair( make it smooth) and for a dry skin.

A Few Drops of Tea Tree Oil in your Shampoo is All you Need!

Posted by Reviewer1574994 on Mar 06, 2011

I am pretty new to using Tee Tree in it's natural form for home made shampoos, conditioners and natural oil for the hair.....But I have learned that a few drops of the all natural tea Tree oil goes a long way and too much will make your eyes water and irrate your skin! So use gentlely and add more as you need!

Tea Tree Oil

Posted by Reviewer1386333 on Jul 21, 2011

Great with a "droper" on the bottle. Remove the lid and "drop" 2-3 drops on my toothbrush atop the tooth paste.... for a refreshing feeling. This 2 oz. size is the only size with the "dropper" cover. When this 2 oz is empty, I'll transfer oil from the 4 oz. bottle into the 2 oz bottle. Am thoroughly PLEASED with the product.