Migraine relief

Posted by Reviewer2755405 on Jan 22, 2008

My husband had migraines for years - usually several a month. Since using 1 pill a day, he has maybe a migrain a year, for the last six years. I've made the mistake of running out of feverfew - he can always tell - his headaches are back.

non-irritant anti-inflammatory

Posted by Reviewer2753989 on Apr 15, 2009

I've taken this stuff for a few years now and it has been the most effective thing for my migraines. No prescription ever offered any real improvements and usually just knock me out until I slept the headache off. These on the other hand alleviate the pain and most of the symptoms. On a side note the stuff has also stopped the swelling and pain in my knee that I've had since I messed it up in high school. It is a fairly effective treatment for arthritis. Although that's just a happy side effect from what I really take it for.

It works, It really works

Posted by Reviewer1652896 on Jul 01, 2009

I took the product on a recommendation from a friend for my migraines. It in fact works well on lessening my headaches. It works far better than the prescription medication I was taking. And there are no lingering side effects.

Really works

Posted by --Anna-- on Jun 07, 2011

I usually have 1-3 migraines a month, but after I started taking these a few months ago I haven't had a single migraine. My tension headaches are now much more tolerable as well, I don't need regular painkillers at all. This stuff is awesome.

wonderfull

Posted by Reviewer2745519 on Aug 05, 2008

it really does what it says,my arthirits pain was not letting me to sleep,it started working the same day.it is a wonder as a pain killer.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2813641 on Sep 12, 2010

I ordered this for my wife to help mitigate her migraine headaches, but since she started, she has not suffered a single migraine.

For me, useless

Posted by snowfitness1 on Feb 15, 2011

I bought this because I read the reviews of people having success using this for migraines. For me, it is absolutely useless. I've taken 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.....no help whatsoever. Will not buy again

Natural headache remedy

Posted by Reviewer1327634 on Feb 09, 2011

Really works. Take it when you think you might get one and keep taking it. read up on it. this is a valuable herb.

Great for headaches

Posted by Reviewer1301066 on Dec 19, 2010

Sometimes I get regular old headaches from either detoxing heavy metals or when my electrolytes get out of whack. If I can't shake it on my own, or I get into an episode of nausea with my headache I take 4 of these capsules and get significant relief. Usually starts working within 10 minutes. Sometimes I take another 4 to suppress the pain even more if there's a need.

Migraine Relief

Posted by Reviewer1024001 on Feb 09, 2010

I've been a sufferer of chronic Migraine headaches for over thirty years. I've almost given up hope to find anything, prescription or otherwise, that will end or deter my Migraine flare ups. I've used Now Foods Feverfew for about three weeks. Wow. Life is Good! So this is how the rest of the world feels! Highly recommend. Can take up to six per day but I only use three daily, leaving the other three for a quick remedy should an attack take place. Big plus here. The Feverfew is a soft capsule which is easy to swallow. One of my problems is that my body tends to disregard medicinal benefits after a shot period of usage. I pray the Feverfew will be tolerated for a long time. Now Foods, Feverfew, for me, is a Godsend.