SEVERE HEADACHES

Posted by 5048029375731800382 on Jan 04, 2015

I'd heard that feverfew was good for migraine, and it is. However, it's also effective for other sever headache problems and by taking a low dose daily, it acts as a preventive measure. Highly recommended!!

This stuff works

Posted by 5587995790754138584 on Nov 10, 2014

I've been suffering from chronic migraine and i've tried all sorts of drugs, without much success. After one month of taking Feverfew, i noticed dramatic reduction in migraine frequency and even the migraine crisis has become less severe than it was. I highly recommend it to migraine sufferers.

Feverfew for Migraines

Posted by 5381832652696975252 on Oct 18, 2014

Feverfew has been a God send for my 16 year old daughter's chronic daily migraines. With traditional medicine treatments my daughter was unable to function and the prescriptions did not help the migraines. My daughter was just drugged and unable to function with prescriptions. Feverfew on a daily basis has cut down on her migraines dramatically. I would HIGHLY recommend this product to anyone struggling with migraines.

No effect :(

Posted by 5173771849399689682 on Aug 17, 2014

I did alot of research and I was hoping that this would work for my hubby. Unfortunately, no changes or effect noted after my hubby have taken the entire bottle.

New to this

Posted by 4795436147255599879 on Jul 21, 2014

I'm new to this product and have only taken a few pills to try and avoid a headache that was starting up. It seemed to help but I am not quite sold on it yet, time will tell.

Fewer Headaches!

Posted by 4657564105170811244 on May 05, 2014

Before I started taking this Feverfew, I was having headaches nearly every week and sometimes more than once a week. But after taking this, my headaches have dramatically decreased to maybe once a month. I'm not sure if this has a direct causal link but I will keep on taking it.

think they work

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Feb 27, 2014

not had a severe headache since I have been on these

for migraines

Posted by Reviewer1158744 on Oct 14, 2013

My 9 year old daughter gets migraines. As long as she takes one of these a day, she rarely gets them. (And often when she does, we find out she hasn't been taking them.) My 17 year old son just started having the migraine auras, so I have him on them too. Seems to be helping. But it is a preventative. You need to take one a day.

migraines

Posted by 5686203190341881269 on Oct 07, 2013

It didn't help my intense migraines. Neither my husband's.

slightly reduce

Posted by 5762155280819202662 on Sep 19, 2013

I bought it for my husband he has migraine. He use it just in case and tell mi it doen't works. I don't know maybe if he use it regulary it can help.