must have

Posted by Reviewer3267914 on Feb 18, 2016

great natural need

Very good combi

Posted by 4776688042352802320 on Jan 23, 2016

This is a very good combi of Tocopherols and Tocotrienols. Thats important to combine the 2. Thus this is the right choice.

Do not trust rice bran oil in this product

Posted by Reviewer2462496 on Apr 19, 2015

Rice bran oil if it is not organic is one oil I would not touch. It does not say how much is in the Gamma E Complex

perfect

Posted by TMarchev on Apr 17, 2015

very good product for me!

Gamma E complex

Posted by 5408215229973067907 on Feb 10, 2015

I am still not hundred percent sure, except that I haven't had any of my previous discomforts for a while now. I wonder if it is the result of a combination with ubiquinol. I have been feeling extremely energetic.

Say no to synthetic vitamin E

Posted by All-Reviews-Here on Nov 17, 2014

Vitamin E is essential for life. But the human body has no need for synthetic chemicals. And this is where the problem begins. Most of the scientific research into the effects of vitamins use synthetically made versions in their studies. Vitamin E is really a combination of eight different forms. There are four tocopherols and four tocotrienols. In nature, they occur together, and make up the most important chain-breaking fat-soluble antioxidant we have. You have more of the alpha tocopherol inside you than the other forms. But, you can’t just grab that, throw it in a vitamin and tell people that it’s “healthy.” These attempts to outsmart nature run into predictable problems. For example, only giving people the alpha tocopherol can make a lack of vitamin E worse. It will keep you from absorbing enough tocotrienols. And tocotrienols are the real workhorses of the vitamin E compounds. Tocotrienols have benefits that tocopherols don’t have. They give vitamin E its antioxidant punch. In fact, a new study shows gamma tocotrienol boosts your cells’ antioxidant strength by 300%. The trick to getting all the benefits of vitamin E is to get it as close to the form nature intended as possible. Make sure you’re not getting the synthetic version of only one form of vitamin E. Stay away from any vitamin E labeled d-alpha or especially dl-alpha tocopherol. The “dl” means it’s synthetic, and if it only contains “alpha-tocopherol, then it’s got only one of the eight forms.

Gamma E

Posted by Reviewer2813819 on Nov 07, 2014

Powerful, I really feel the difference with the natural (d) Vit E and the mixed tocopherols.

Dislike the dark gel cap

Posted by Gondwanaland00 on Sep 16, 2014

I took one capsule of Gamma E daily for 8 months straight and love this product. It keeps my good cholesterol (HDL) in excellent levels. Right now I am taking it every other day with the same benefits since I increased my magnesium supplementation. It's a pity that the dark gel capsule almost ruins it - if I swallow it, my urine smells terrible! So I chew it and discard the capsule. I started taking it because I am +/- for Factor V Leiden and had a DVT some years ago. I do not take a blood thinner anymore, but since I took it I got a vascular pain in the shoulders which prevents me from sleeping on the side if I don't take the Gamma E + magnesium. I take 1 capsule of NOW Omega 3 daily to help with the blood thinning effect. I also am salicylate sensitive and the fact that this vitamin comes in rice oil is a pro.

For me and my wife...

Posted by Reviewer1448770 on Jul 24, 2014

For me this supplement helps with my skin greatly, so much softer and smoother, better than anything you can add topically. My skin just looks much better overall in general. For my wife, she takes this to help combat high estrogen and PCOS, and it makes a good difference. It is one of the major parts of her treatment that allowed her to over come PCOS.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2849359 on Apr 26, 2014

Good product