Great product - highly recommended

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

This is a high quality product and good double strength. Really helps me focus and increases my mental alertness and concentration. Also helps the mind to relax. In the end I resolved my issue by addressing over-stressed adrenals and took the herb Schizandra - miracle stuff. I am now cured of Chronic fatigue and insomnia. In my experience it is critical to get to the root cause of your symptoms in order to succeed in aiming for good health. It pays to see a Naturopath or Herbalist for some advice, although in this case I worked it out for myself, the slow and painful way - 9 years of searching lead me to Schizandra, a major Chinese herb with wonderful benefits. (Feel free to visit my page for more reviews by clicking on my username.)

Bad

Posted by 5367308278076799797 on Dec 28, 2015

low quality, use it for month for circulation and memory, best ginkgo is purified extract, it is hard to get, in my country you can get in local drug store, those pills are very small but after two weeks you can feel difference, looked it on web it is hard to fing purified extract, this Now and other similar products are just bark, root and dust, not so worthy for any benefit. Also every barnd has their own agents, they are paid to write good reviews for products, so be aware for it !

Ginkgo Biloba

Posted by sonetta on Dec 24, 2015

I like it

simply great

Posted by 4682190117735196529 on Dec 21, 2014

Great dosage, great quantity, great price, nothing to say! ;)

Seems to work

Posted by 5250270185901003896 on Dec 11, 2014

After couple days use while studying, this product really seems to boost concentration.

extra energy

Posted by 4644308579218070459 on Nov 29, 2014

I'm full of energy since starting to use this pill

Buen precio

Posted by 5346695715491086199 on Jul 17, 2014

Lo uso como sustitutivo del Tanakene, como tratamiento de un tinitus en el oído.

Remember

Posted by Reviewer3041112 on Mar 25, 2014

I know where I left it.

Ginkgo Biloba

Posted by 4642840672849685014 on Nov 27, 2013

I liked very much, Better than I expected. Thanks..

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Ginkgo Biloba is one of the most researched and well known brain herbs. Ginkgo Biloba is a powerful antioxidant, that reduce free radical damage to the brain and as well as increases blood flow and oxygenation to our brain. In the process, more nutrients are accessible by our brain as well. Gota Kola is known for improving mental function such as memory, concentration. It also aids in calming and relaxing the mind. Eleuthero is an adaptogen and is known to boost our energy and endurance to cope with stress. It also increases oxygen level in our blood. The combined benefits are improved memory, increased alertness, sharpness and concentration power, calm and relax the mind, improve mental energy and help to lift brain fog. It can reverse some of the symptoms of neurodegenerative diseases. It contains significant amount of Gingko (120 mg), as compared to 60 mg most commonly in most similar products. It is recommended to take 2 capsules to get at least 240 mg of Ginkgo. I use 4 daily (2 per meal) so this bottle can last almost 2 months. The capsules are vegetarian, not too big and easy to swallow. Stearic acid is used as flow agent. It is a common ingredient found in food and it’s better than using magnesium stearate. Another factor is to note is that the Gotu Kola and Eleuthero are not extracts so the strength is unknown. As for the price, it is quite reasonable, considering that your brain is used every second and under great stress! Check out my page for more reviews!