10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, Glucosamine & Chondroitin with MSM, 180 Capsules

Beware if you have hypertension issues!

Posted by Reviewer2057538 on Aug 02, 2012

As of today there are 314 reviews for this product and not one mentioned that that it raised their blood pressure. I took it and immediately noticed that my blood pressure shot up. I researched this and in fact glucosamine sulfate supplements often contain potassium chloride or sodium chloride, which are salts. Beware if you have hypertension issues!

Helps my little problem in my knees immediately but it also raises blood pressure as well

Posted by JadeD-AB on Jun 01, 2013

I have occasional uncomfortable feelings, stiffness and sometimes even pains in both knees lately. My dietary has been unintentionally low in protein and it seemed to affect all my skin strength, hair thinning and joints. So I tried to take more protein and, in particularly, collagen supplement, at first. Other than the hair loss, everything had improvement, even though slowly. Then I started on this glocosamine, immediately my knees felt so free and no pain ever visited them since. However, I went to donate blood yesterday, my blood pressure has never shoot so high. So I came back to read more reviews and articles, this is the cause why I have this dizziness then, with 85% certainty. I got my mom on this together, she also mentioned that the doctor commented on her higher BP last time too. She and I always on low BP problem. I think if I am on my normal exercise routine I should be perfect to continue with this glucosamine. Or if you can sweat the salt in your body out, e.g. sauna or yoga, then its fine too, I guess. Otherwise, like my mom, I'll reduce this glucosamine and find something else for her. Hopefully my personal observation in this honest review would be helpful for others to take care of their own health.

This stuff works

Posted by Reviewer1903146 on Dec 31, 2007

Upon my vet's recommendation I use one capsule daily for my Bichon. He's had leg and knee problems and since adding this powder he's had no problems whatsoever.

Glucosamine &Chrondroitin, Now Foods

Posted by Reviewer1085527 on Dec 30, 2007

Keeps me moving at 76 yrs.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2059880 on Dec 12, 2007

Really work could tell in a few days when I first got these and they still work. I take 2 every morning. Have been taking for 3 years my knees don't hurt or my pointer finger at the joint anymore. Do weights and dont' hurt joints.