Vegetarian Glucosamine

Posted by Reviewer1737263 on May 20, 2008

I ordered in the past this same product and I am very satisfied with its quality and price.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2135286 on Sep 03, 2008

Great value

Veg Glucosamine

Posted by Reviewer1788582 on Sep 17, 2008

Aa a vegetarian I was happy to find glucosamine w/o animal content. Tried it for knee issues and after about 6 months I think it has helped with the pain and swelling to some extent.

Steve

Posted by Reviewer2126515 on Nov 07, 2008

The product seems to be working well. I have osteoarthritis of my toes and the glucosamine is keeping them pain free

Reasonable price for this combination

Posted by Reviewer2862676 on Dec 04, 2008

This is the first time I've used this brand and the label says to use one cap a day, but I think I may have to increase the dose to two.

Vegetarian Glucosamine and MSM

Posted by Reviewer2145298 on Dec 14, 2008

Working just fine. It's good to find vegetarian sources of what I need.

For me and my dog

Posted by Reviewer2020362 on Jan 19, 2009

Vegetarian glucosamine in Vcaps are hard to find. I like the Vcaps because I can take them plus I can open the caps to put the glucosamine on my dog's food.

Joint Help

Posted by Reviewer1559777 on Jan 20, 2009

I'm still waiting to see how this works as I'm only on week two and will get back to this review in two more weeks. However it has been working well for my mother who takes it.

Nature's Way, Cordyceps Standardized

Posted by Reviewer3095024 on Jan 24, 2009

I have reoccuring pain in my left knee from a softball injury a couple of years ago. I've heard that glucosamine & chondroitin is good for joint pain. I try not to use animal based products though and I believe chondroitin is made from shark and/or cow cartilage so I bought this product which does not contain chondroitin. My knee does appear to ache less and I feel less stiff overall. But I have also been exercising regularly so I'm not sure if it's these pills, the exercise or both.

Works

Posted by Reviewer2649070 on Feb 11, 2009

When my husband takes these everyday he says he notices a definite reduction in the ‎pain he normally has from his arthritis. He’s allergic to shellfish and having a ‎vegetarian form of these supplements has been great. ‎

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »