very good

Posted by BeautyWealthLovelyFamily on Mar 29, 2016

great result With the first shot No side effects Recommend If any of the products, makes us feel some side effects this is that our organization have proficiency in vitamins what this moment. The same feel When you receive a physical herb in large quantity. It is totally healthy the products of iherb.

Great product.

Posted by 5359042171288643262 on Feb 11, 2016

I absolutely love this product. It makes my skin smooth and nice looking, produces a state of calmness and lack of anxiety, and allegedly improves learning and mental function. Overall a great high quality product at a low price!

TRULY WORKS

Posted by 4640835835864020803 on Oct 26, 2015

I first got serious about buying this herb when i listened to a podcast in which Charles Poliquin mentioned it for celulites so i decided to give it a try. I workout alot, 90% strenght training, i have low body fat but i have a hard time with having a tight skin specially around my glutes (im 21 btw). After 3 months its supposed to have its effects, well ive been using it for a little over a month and i already started seeing and feeling my skin around the glutes ALOT tighter, definitely gonna keep using it!

Najbolja Gotu Kola do sada

Posted by povoljnije on Aug 21, 2015

Odlična je, a u kapsulama. Do sada sam koristio Gotu Kolu u prahu i osjećao sam težinu na želucu. Tako da bih veći dio na kraju bacio. Od kada koristim ovaj preparat nemam osjećaja težine, a um bi bistrije radi.

Not good

Posted by 5367308278076799797 on Aug 12, 2015

Drinking for few months, two times dailiy, havent notice anything.

j3nny9irL

Posted by 4783599222573650610 on Jun 07, 2015

This is my first time purchasing the product. I actually opened it to taste and made sure it's gotu kola and it actually is. This purchase was made because I couldn't juice so much gotu kola and sometimes they are not available and thinking taking the supplement would help. So far it has only been 2 weeks and have not seen much differences. May increase intake later on. Quite recommended. Gave it a 4 star because this is after all a dried product and would not be as good as the raw product.

good

Posted by 5703850621387951502 on May 21, 2015

good

great soy and whet free product

Posted by halfromanian on May 09, 2015

Gives that extra boost of energy that I so much need

Gotu Kola

Posted by 4879026127169914565 on May 03, 2015

Recieved item in good condition and packed well. Started taking for a week and felt lighter on my legs and less pain already.

Gotu Kola

Posted by 5703504869488458060 on Dec 10, 2014

I had headaches and now after I drank these capsules i do not have headaches.