Very Happy And Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1792696 on Feb 20, 2011

Hi,i had a problem with poor circulation,and the first day that i took Gotu kola i started having a feeling of my blood flowing in my legs.No joke this stuff works!!And i've been taking it for 5 days now and my whole body feels like i'm having my blood flow properly for the first time in years.And also i suffer from multiple sclerosis and i haven't had any numbness or tingling in my legs since i started taking this!I just feel so healthy!Also i had been having a problem with not getting enough sleep,i've tried various prescription drugs and none of them worked.The gotu kola made me sleep so well all night,this is a blessing from Jehovah God!!! Alisa

really helpful

Posted by Reviewer2044694 on Aug 10, 2008

I can't believe how often I go into a room and REMEMBER what I came in for. That's a huge change, and a very pleasant one.

wonder herb

Posted by Reviewer3154192 on Apr 03, 2009

I delete all emails requesting me to review my purchases, however, I must rave about the benefits of Gotu Kola. I've been taking this for one week and have noticed an extreme decrease in frequent bouts of anxiety. And it actually makes me incredibly happy, but that may be an indirect effect.

Good for the brain

Posted by Reviewer3270238 on Nov 16, 2007

Increases mental stamina, concentration and reduces anxiety. Its like an adaptogen for the brain.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2711236 on Mar 05, 2008

I love this product it keeps me from having fluid in my inner ear

I remember

Posted by Reviewer1253501 on Mar 21, 2009

This stuff is working great for helping my memory although i got it originaly for inflamation which it seems to help also I love this stuff

good!

Posted by Reviewer2514980 on Aug 15, 2008

Good! Helps with anxiety and confidence! Most important, helps me relax!

Great when combinated with Bacopa

Posted by Reviewer2287332 on Sep 25, 2008

This has brought great cognition to my ASD boys...

Now Foods, Gotu Kola

Posted by Reviewer2035938 on Aug 28, 2009

Both my husband & I have been taking this product. We both noticed that small cuts & wounds heal alot quicker than they do when not taking this product. I also noticed an improvement my attention span. I also noticed an inprovement in my circulation.

Have not tried it to long

Posted by BrendaYoumans on May 08, 2008

I dont know for sure if it is working only that I get fluttery feelings in my leg, like the circulation in my legs just started to flow.