found to contain excessive cadmium

Posted by Reviewer2057416 on Jun 01, 2014

I loved this delicious cocoa, but unfortunately Consumerlabs.com has analyzed it and found out that it contains an excessive level of toxic cadmium.

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Cocoa is rich in antioxidants, good fats, magnesium and other mineral. Magnesium is important as it is involved in more than 300 bodily function. Cocoa can help to reduce high blood pressure, heart diseases, stroke, increasing nitric oxide hence enhancing circulation, improve our mood and many more! It’s organic (no pesticides) and the best value for money. Since it does not contain any sweeteners so you can adjust according! I find that honey + cocoa powder is a very good combination. Since this product comes in a plastic container, it is highly recommended to keep in dry places like the refrigerator. Otherwise, the powder will cake and clump together after opening. Check out my page for more reviews!

fabulous

Posted by Reviewer1114813 on Aug 06, 2008

delicious, unbeatable price...i make my own chocolates with this cocoa, coconut oil & honey (just keep them in the fridge; they turn back into chocolate sauce very easily!). also used it tonight to make ice cream. yummy yummy yummy.

Delicious with honey and pumpkin pie spices!

Posted by Reviewer1972947 on Apr 29, 2008

I put a couple of spoons of this into a cup of rice or almond milk, heat up with honey, two spoons, and with a few dashes of pumpkin spices and add to my daily intake of anti-oxidants. I sometimes in the stores want to get a dark chocolate bar, but when I read the high fat content in those bars, I put it back, but with this item, I get the benefits of dark chocolate without the fat nor the sometimes artificial favoring they put into those bars. Great price too.

Great product at great price!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

Good quality product (organic) and very good price for that amount of product! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

yummy hot cocoa

Posted by Reviewer2085175 on Jun 15, 2008

Now makes a good cocoa powder. I make it without milk, just adding stevia, dash of salt, drop of vanilla. Especially good on cold winter evenings. Sometimes i add a half teaspoon to my fresh brewed coffee - for some mocha java.

delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1134351 on Dec 22, 2009

I've used in smoothies, hot cocoa, and chocolate icing, with terrific results in all cases. It is a little hard to dissolve - but I suspect that may be because it was processed without alkalai (not dutch process). Some say that processing with alkalai reduces the polyphenols, so I'm happy to work a little harder for a healthier product. I'm waiting for confirmation from Now Foods. Edit: Received confirmation from Now Foods that this is NOT dutch processed!!

Addicted...

Posted by Reviewer2529826 on Jul 20, 2010

I mix this with nonfat yogurt and a packet of Now French Vanilla Stevia Extract for a DELICIOUS loc-cal "pudding"

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1151233 on Jul 12, 2009

this stuff is the best and such a good price...one word of caution...open the protective seal VERY slowly and over a sink...it tends to kind of explode over you when you open it. dont say I didnt warn ya. Makes SUCH good hot cocoa...

5 star!!! Cheap and maximum quality!!

Posted by Reviewer1235908 on Aug 03, 2011

Mix very well with almost all types of milk. Never problem with digestion. Solid product.