Very nice, if a little expensive

Posted by BlueMountaineer on Apr 24, 2016

Love this heated with frozen berries to put on pancakes. Cheaper than can buy in Australia so I'll keep buying it, despite the weak Aussie dollar.

السعودية

Posted by 5143954739032991687 on Apr 22, 2016

ماش

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer3360564 on Apr 14, 2016

Really like this maple syrup.

On my regular reorder list

Posted by WardieWard3 on Mar 26, 2016

Good quality product in strong container.

I will never buy Maple Syrup in Singapore again!

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016

As a child I tapped maple trees, collected sap and boiled our own maple syrup in the Spring. I know my maple syrups and this product is excellent - light and clear. I will never buy maple syrup in Singapore again now that I found it for SO much cheaper on iherb than any store in Singapore. I also appreciate that I can buy much larger sized bottles on iherb than the smaller sized bottles available here. It's impotant to highlight that pure maple syrup is a premium product - its even considered expensive by local standards where its produced - Ontario, Quebec, Vermont etc. Outside North America, its almost unaffordable, so this is honestly a very good priced product for the amount you will get. If you found my review of this product helpful to you or for your family, please click "YES".

Great quality at a good price

Posted by shopzilla on Jan 29, 2016

We love this so much and have already reordered. Will continue to reorder for the great taste, texture, quality and price. We have shopped around at stores and online and this is the best price we have found for *organic* grade B maple syrup.

I buy this all the time

Posted by 4884741320604555280 on Jan 23, 2016

tasty and good value for money

Maple Syrup - yummy

Posted by 5362451532882933145 on Jan 22, 2016

Great product! It is cheaper than buying at the supermarket here in NZ so will be buying more in the future

FLAVOR RICH - Tasty Syrup

Posted by HealthyEating on Jan 20, 2016

Great for the usual pancakes and such, but also fabulous as the sugar source for feeding your Kefir water grains. I buy this in bulk to make sure we always have it at home. If you find this review useful, please click the YES button. Thanks!

I didn't like the taste

Posted by 5710333086768038048 on Jan 18, 2016

The lid cover can not tightly close. And It taste dry and nothing like the ordinary pancake syrup, beside the fact " organic " I don't recomended for my friends and family.