Now foods maple syrup

Posted by Reviewer2402111 on Oct 06, 2015

Have brought this many times!

Good price

Posted by 4950717182916433541 on Jun 09, 2015

It is a good ratio of quality to price, but for me the taste is a little too bitter. I will try another kind/brand next time.

good

Posted by lunish-123 on May 25, 2015

it's a bit too sweet for me

Satisfied with the product

Posted by SuperFoodFan on Jan 04, 2015

Maple syrup taste good, not overly sweet like some that I've tried before. Personally prefers this to the Coombs brand as it doesn't harden at the mouth of the bottle after pouring.

Thick & rich

Posted by 4678308691422020023 on Dec 27, 2014

Now foods is a questionable organic brand, but I cannot deny that it taste how you'd imagine maple to taste, thick and rich..

"ORGANIC SYRUP"

Posted by 4756447340595231787 on Nov 12, 2014

ORGANIC SYRUP DON'T STOP NOW ? FIND AN ORGANIC WAFFLE OR ANOTHER ORGANIC SUBJECT TO PLACE IT ON . STAY AWAY FROM G.M.O.'S.

Good stuffs

Posted by AmandaGrace on Nov 11, 2014

I really liked this maple syrup as it is very flavorful and it holds a very deep pretty color!

Good

Posted by 5165585829204024721 on Oct 27, 2014

It's good especially if you are used to crud like "Log Cabin" but if you really like syrup I think there is better stuff out there and cheaper (just not on iHerb). I would not say this is the "best" but it is better than average and better than what you can get in Asia.

a bit expensive but nice quality.

Posted by 4900849798874755893 on Sep 06, 2014

I gave all of them to my friends as gifts. They all said they liked it.

Great value for decent organic maple syrup

Posted by eselle on Aug 08, 2014

I decided to go with Now Foods Grade B Organic Maple Syrup for its value - it proved to be the most economical choice in terms of unit pricing (by finding out the actual cost per 100ml). It is very sweet as maple syrup is expected to be. It is more runny than thick, but goes nicely enough with pancakes and the like. Because of its watery consistency, it makes it easier to mix with other stuff (I mix it with raw organic sunflower butter just for kicks - it’s wonderful on pancakes). It's pretty good, but I do wish that it came in glass packaging instead of plastic.