alternative to soft drinks

Posted by vanessa-s-hudson on Aug 14, 2011

good, but too sweet for me. If you are looking for alternative to sweet softdrinks, this one goes perfect. This doesn't contain cane sugar, that's the good point, but no thank you to TOO MUCH of fructos. The fresh clear pink color made me happy. Recommended over all! If you are waving, just give it a try!

OK Taste

Posted by Reviewer2731419 on Mar 13, 2012

This drink does taste fine, but it is not my favourite. I really like the Tropical Punch

Pomegranate Berry

Posted by odereviews on May 28, 2013

This is a pretty good tasting "energy drink". Make sure you add plenty of water when you mix these drink sticks or the taste will be too strong and artificial. I like to mix this with magnesium powder. Making this a great pre/after workout drink. With special price, this is a worth grabbing.

good taste

Posted by Alromaithi on Apr 23, 2013

taste good,, mix it with cretin .... Enjoy

Nice taste.

Posted by 5645375538471995055 on Aug 21, 2012

Gives a nice taste and considering that it's "good for me", I'm gonna buy more!

Love these

Posted by Reviewer2467370 on Nov 15, 2012

Love the taste & gets me to drink more water. The only complaint about this flavor & a little bit is always stuck in the bottom of the tube & can't get it out so feel a bit cheated.

Ok taste

Posted by 5418314687059465205 on Dec 11, 2012

I didn't care much for the taste of these sticks, but still better than plain water :)They are also convenient to bring around. I prefer the Tropical Punch flavor over this.

have not tried

Posted by 5189356085948880757 on Feb 12, 2013

have not tried

Flavor not my favorite

Posted by 5747473448344189800 on Jan 19, 2013

I love the Acai Lemonade flavor, but don't prefer the berry. A bit of an odd stevia "sweet" taste though not bitter. I'll continue to order the Lemonade flavor.

not that great

Posted by Reviewer2144409 on Feb 28, 2013

The taste just feels like a chemical mixture. It was not what I was looking for.